[Airtel] Free Installation & Subscription on Airtel DTH Connection

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by mailtolokeshchawla, Dec 28, 2013.

1. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    artel.JPG
    http://shop.airtel.com/digitaltv-offer

Offer Details :
    Airtel Exclusive for its Online Customer’s is offering Free Installation & Subscription for First few Months on purchase of new DTH Connection . Even in case you want to know about its plans or have any other query regarding its quality or installation procedure , just Fill your Name and Mobile Number & you will get a call back through which you can get all your Query resolved.

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    I guess such offer is available round the year, anything new in that?

3. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    actually i don't have airtel connection...but my friend told me that airtel charges Rs.1000-1500 installation charges...but now for first few months its free for those who buy new DTH Connection...

4. Hobbit

Credit:
    Can't find any details at the page.
    Generally for online payment, only cost of dish/STB is charged + some insta discount + 2 months free susbcription is given.

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  5. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    ok...so, generally asking, you have airtel DTH connection at your home...because i have the cable digitization box that is not very good...it does not provide many sports channels...and i am a true cricket lover...

6. Hobbit

Credit:
    No, Tata Sky. But while taking new connection, I compared and found that all operators offer similar welcome offers :)
    And it is strange that you are unable to find all sports channel on cable connection, generally it is DTH subscribers who complain about shortage of regional channels :p

7. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:

I have complained regarding this to my cable operator but he says that the he is not getting those channels from the service provider...Moreover, I see ads daily on channels that if you haven't filed the SAF form your cable connection will be cut down...but our cable operator hasn't told me anything regarding this...

8. Hobbit

Credit:
    That's why people prefer DTH. Costs a bit more than Cable, but you get better service :)

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.