Bitdefender Total Security 2014 totally free

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by s251765, Jan 31, 2014.

1. s251765

s251765 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Hurray.!!!!!!! Is ur pc/ laptop infected by viruses. Are you paying very high for ordinary antiviruses? Stop worrying as i have an excellent offer for you. This offer is rarely known by anybody but is infact best offer of 2014 so far according to me and all of you are ginna love it. So get ready.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BITDEFENDER Total Security 2014 which normally costs $79.95/year. But BITDEFENDER is offering it for free through a promotion valid for users in Germany and Austria only.
    Now you will think then what is its use if it is in germany or austria only. No need to worry

You can use a german proxy and get 12 month personalized license key for free..

Link- http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#pcwelt

To download the kit, please fill out the form to the right and enter a valid e-mail address an.An this address we will send in a few moments for you a personalized license key. Then you just have to click aufHerunterladen yet and the download will start automatically. For instructions, refer to your email with the license key

And now i will tell you the software u need to install which will take you to germany;).

Download Surfeasy VPN from here-
    https://www.surfeasy.com/

Install it and then make an account by double clicking on desktop icon and filling ur details. VPN will start connecting. Then on the taskbar where the icon of surfeasy will be shown, right click on that and select the option- Select a region and click on germany.

Note- Before going to Bitdefender link, do this surfeasy process.

Guys the best part is that the antivirus is full of all features and no feature is locked.

So go ahead and enjoy this offer.

And admin this deal actually deserves to be an A+ deal as getting an antivirus like BITDEFENDER that is No.1 Antivirus that costs around Rs 4000-Rs 5000 is just amazing.

Proof of this working is that i myself have used this offer and is working properly without any issues.
    If anyone has any questions or faces any issues, feel free to comment

The uploaded file is the proof. This is a screenshot of the antivirus of my pc. And i am not that rich that i can buy it. and you can clearly see it is written that not for resale.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

In the above picture you can see four surfeasy regions but in the updated version there is GERMANY ALSO. PROOF IN UPLOADED FILE.

Attached Files:

Muthu15 and PIEKEY like this.
  2. Muthu15

Muthu15 Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. s251765

Credit:
    1. Hurray.!!!!!!! Is ur pc/ laptop infected by viruses. Are you paying very high for ordinary antiviruses? Stop worrying as i have an excellent offer for you. This offer is rarely known by anybody but is infact best offer of 2014 so far according to me and all of you are ginna love it. So get ready.
      1. BITDEFENDER Total Security 2014 which normally costs $79.95/year. But BITDEFENDER is offering it for free through a promotion valid for users in Germany and Austria only.
        Now you will think then what is its use if it is in germany or austria only. No need to worry

You can use a german proxy and get 12 month personalized license key for free..

Link- http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#pcwelt

To download the kit, please fill out the form to the right and enter a valid e-mail address an.An this address we will send in a few moments for you a personalized license key. Then you just have to click aufHerunterladen yet and the download will start automatically. For instructions, refer to your email with the license key

And now i will tell you the software u need to install which will take you to germany;).

Download Surfeasy VPN from here-
        https://www.surfeasy.com/

Install it and then make an account by double clicking on desktop icon and filling ur details. VPN will start connecting. Then on the taskbar where the icon of surfeasy will be shown, right click on that and select the option- Select a region and click on germany.

Note- Before going to Bitdefender link, do this surfeasy process.

Guys the best part is that the antivirus is full of all features and no feature is locked.

So go ahead and enjoy this offer.

And admin this deal actually deserves to be an A+ deal as getting an antivirus like BITDEFENDER that is No.1 Antivirus that costs around Rs 4000-Rs 5000 is just amazing.

Proof of this working is that i myself have used this offer and is working properly without any issues.
        If anyone has any questions or faces any issues, feel free to comment

The uploaded file is the proof. This is a screenshot of the antivirus of my pc. And i am not that rich that i can [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]buy it. and you can clearly see it is written that not for resale.

1. In the above picture you can see four surfeasy regions but in the updated version there is GERMANY ALSO. PROOF IN UPLOADED FILE.

Attached Files:

4. s251765

Credit:
  5. warrior

warrior Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Waiting for someone's positive feedback !

6. Mohit kumar

Mohit kumar New Member

Credit:
    Excellent deal. I can't beleive that i just got The best antivirus latest version completely free for an year. onlinesasta.com is just amazing. What is this deal doing here? Take it to A+. Really awesome. Hats off to the poster.(y)(y)(y)

warrior likes this.
  7. warrior

warrior Well-Known Member

Credit:
    don't forget to cancel renewal !
    PIEKEY what say bro :p

8. Mohit kumar

Mohit kumar New Member

Credit:
    hahahahha, i have not provided any bank details then will they renew it?;)

9. s251765

Credit:
    Than:) ks mohit

10. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Jale pe nanak chidakna acchi baat nahi hai :(

11. s251765

Credit:
    Ab to promote kar do :(