EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:

yes , taking cash is best. They do charge very small amount as charges ( I think 1% ) but still the best option.

2. Muthu15

Muthu15 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Nice one.. Is this still working for all sites mentioned in the post.?
    Shall enter my survey now..?

3. usa11

Credit:

Now , I am active in ThePanelStation , GlobalTestMarket , StarPanel and Opinion World and they are working perfectly fine and strongly suggest to join all 4. No major changes in them since I wrote my first post here. StarPanel has removed Paypal payment option but added Flipkart GV which is easy to reach at Rs.100

Toluna : also fine but earnings are slow. And now they don't have referral earnings.

Valued Opinion : Also fine , I got 1 payment just 1-2 months back. But they take ages to credit the points. And at least for me , percentage for qualifying
    in a survey is worst among all sites. Worst is that sometimes they screen you out after you have already wasted 10 minutes on their survey ( happened few times with them and only them ).

SurveySavvy : They still hardly send any surveys. In the past were sending US$15 or above but lately only of $1 or $2 which I don't even bother to attempt. No harm to just join ( as they don't spam ) and wait for any good surveys.

Ipanel / IndiaSpeaks / AIP : I have no idea now.

4. Muthu15

Muthu15 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Thanks very much for Sharing detail information Bro..!
    Really its great :)

usa11 likes this.
  5. usa11

Credit:
    Zipcash from TPS for the month of Feb received few days back.
    Cheque of 3185 received from GTM today , this time they sent very fast. Just took 20 days from the time I redeemed points :)

Muthu15 likes this.
  6. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    @ usabhai

just completed 1 survey of leisure foreign trip in GTM , it was long still it gave only 35 points :O , if it would be TPS then it might be around 1000 point survey in tps..

so in GTM how many points = 1 rs. ??? & minimum how much points require to redeem it ??? & how to redeem it ?? they give cheque or any other option ??

7. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    1000 points required for $50 equivalent cheque, date of conversion from dollar to rupee will be on date you redeem.

if we presume dollar at 60 it will mean redemption amount is 3000 so 1 point equal 3 rupees.

usa11 likes this.
  8. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    okk thanx bhai :)

1000 points karne me to 1-2 saal lag jayenge i guess :p

9. usa11

Credit:

Min requirement is 1000 points but reaching that should not take 1 year. They give 5 points even for the surveys in which you get screened out.
    Few years back , I was getting 4 payments every year but still getting a payment every six months. Rs.500 per month not bad for my 1-2 hours spent.

Once you have min 1000 points , log in to your GTM a/c and you will see redemption option under Rewards. They send payment by cheque only which is mailed from Canada but is in Indian Rupees and of a Bank in India. Make sure your address is complete and correct. If cheque is lost , you will have to wait another 1-2 months.

As Aryan bro mentioned , 1000 points is equal to US$50 making 1 point almost Rs.3 as on date. For my last payment of Rs.3185 , I requested 1040 points.
    So even if 35 points for that survey , it's slightly more than 1000 of TPS. Main concern is long wait for payments but they are honest site and paying me since 2008 :)
    Now they give 20 points per referral as well. But referral must complete at least 1 survey.
    And recently added Mobile App and sending extra surveys which are only through their App.

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  10. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    thanx a lot usabhai for detail explaination :)

usa11 likes this.
  11. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Joined GTM today...

12. usa11

Credit:
    Could have used someone's referral :D
    In future any member joining GTM , can please ask any of us to invite him. That member can get free 20 points at no cost to new member joining.

13. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    sorry forgot to ask anyone for that...

14. usa11

Credit:
    Got some survey today from TPS regarding online shopping. Only 180 points for a long survey :mad:

15. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    How many points have you earned on TPS till now...

16. usa11

Credit:
    can't even recall bro. Over 200,000 points meaning over Rs.20,000 at least in my main a/c. But I am doing since last few years.
    These days I am getting approx 5000 points per month

17. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    ohh that's gr8 bro. :)

i got around 9000 points till now :) , member since 1 yr. , in many of surveys i got screen out ....

18. usa11

Credit:
    Screening out is normal but 9k in a year is less ( but in last one year , TPS was also down for sometime and not crediting points and many were not attempting their surveys including me and also recall a period when they were
    sending very less surveys )
    Anyway , good part is that we get paid if our time is wasted. If we get screened out , our time is saved as well.

19. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    Me got 3,860 Points in around 1 Month time....
    Completed 360 Points Survey just now......
    Redeemed 2000 Points on 24th April...Didn't Received Zip Cash till now....

20. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    yaa that's true...

btw TPS closed new registration ?? my frnd want to join it but he couldn't find any option to sign up...