EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    usa bhai mere ek account mein 5000+ points ho gaye lekin redemption ke liye verification sms nahi aa raha. tps ko complaint ki to reply aya its not possible on our end its your headache type ki khud karo hum kuch nahi kar sakte. number was in ndnc but removed it still not getting any sms. kuch upay?' :(

2. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    mera bhi boht time baad aaya tha....

3. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    They open new registrations from time to time. Not sure if it's closed now. I suggest to check/request with them at their facebook page.

Should be getting soon now. Will receive 1`sms when they send.

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  4. usa11

Credit:
    never had such experience bro. Suggest to try again in few days. Lots of time left to redeem for this month.

5. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Till Now, haven't received it...

6. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    mujhe aaj 1800, 2600, 3200 points ke survey aaye teenon mein sceenout :cry:

7. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    kal ho gaya verify. guess it was because of dnd activation earlier. it took 7 days for starting of SMS and yesterday when I got 1st promotional SMS from vodafone I tried verification and pin came instantly.

so those who are making new account in future should not give dnd number during activation else verification for redemption will become headache.

8. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    opinionworld aur globaltestmarket mein bhi bana lo. and make sure your age is 35+ (if you are in 18-25 add 15 or 10 if you are in 26-30. and always remember date of birth you gave during registration.

reason - lots of youngsters join panels so such age group data is collected way too quickly and hence quick screen out.

precaution - you have to remember dob/age and also feel like that aged person. for example I get most points from my wife's account whose age I have given 38 tho she is much younger to this. but being a female and in 40s I answer specific questions accordingly say playing game on computer or listening to mp3 or para gliding. she can do all this in reality but that's not possible for 40s age lady.

usa11 likes this.
  9. Ironman

Credit:
    i have an account in globalmarket also but it is all useless. I have never ever been able to complete even a single survey of gm. TPS is far better. However thanks for your valueable suggestions.:)

10. Ironman

Credit:
    got 2320 points survey just now from tps, lets see if i am able to clear it :p

11. Ironman

Credit:
    mail mein link pe click kiya toh msg aya-

Thank you for your interest.

Our survey is complete.

We will email you soon with other opportunities to earn rewards for taking part in surveys.

Yeh kya baat hui agar complete ho gya toh mail kyun send ki :mad:

12. usa11

Credit:
    1 thing though I don't understand is that all my numbers are dnd and still not faced any problem till now.

+1
    If you wanna bluff in such sites , be a perfect bluff master. Once caught , you will get much less surveys and much more screen outs or can even lead to receiving no surveys at all.

13. usa11

Credit:
    They will send the mails bro even if they have room for few replies. May be someone else completed/attempted before you and their target was complete.

14. Ironman

Credit:
    :(:(

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @usa bro, I too got verification pin on another number of reliance which has dnd from day one I bought that sim for different tps account. both accounts were made on same day on tps. since tps told that we can't do anything and if number is in ndnc you won't get SMS I deactivated that. I wrote them on 28th last month and got reply on 4th and same day I deactivated dnd. reply from dnd mentioned a week for complete process and since yesterday I'm getting promotional messages. so it must be dnd which was stopping those pins. I must have tried 4 mobile numbers and number registered was tried almost 100 times but never to succeed. finally redeemed 2000 only as testing purpose to zipcash. :)

16. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    gtm par profile updated rakho, kripa bani rahegi

[​IMG]

17. Ironman

Credit:
    :D:D

18. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    close to getting 2nd cheque from gtm most prolly by next month or 2. on 830 points right now. last I got in October. 6-7 months mein 3000, approx 400-450 per month.

have received 2 400 gv from valued opinion in 5 odd months and about to get 3rd, total uncredited+credit is 430, waiting for credits to come. conversation rate of qualifying is higher on vo but points credits in 2 months at least.

tps is 200 per month now. some months its 0 and next month it gives 400. last month was lucky, got 700 zipcash. this month nothing coming but next 200 zipcash is sure.

opinion world needs logging in almost 4-5 times a day. same as vo, high rate of qualification for survey. got 2 gv of 500 in 5 months, close to getting 3rd, on 340 points. :)

usa11 likes this.
  19. usa11

Credit:
    VO : Is it opening for you in chrome ? I can only see half screen in chrome

OW : Logging in 4-5 times a day :eek: I do every alternate day or max 5 a week. Yesterday received Yebhi 500 GV which used today

20. mailtolokeshchawla

Credit:
    Got Rs.200 Zip Cash from TPS....
    I mailed them regarding the same today morning....and got zip cash in evening....Fast Processing from TPS.....

usa11 likes this.