EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    go to any bank and ask them form for submitting overseas check (cheque we call in India). you need to have a pan card and preferably a copy of pan card and a bank account. 10-15 days in psu and 5-10 in PVT banks takes if cheque is from new york. if its from other us town than add 5-10 days, Max can take 45 days. PVT bank takes little extra charges in compare to psu but serve quick. on the other hand conversion rate can be attractive in psu bank. charges are not high and will be 50-60 rupees in PVT and 20-30 in psu for a $15 cheque. :)

2. Anshu

Anshu Member

Credit:
    Thanks for the info bro......

3. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    and do confirm charges before you submit as some private banks charge from 100-500 as minimum amount while others have 0.5% to 5% fixed charges. submit only when there's a fix/flat charge else open an account in psu which takes flat charge.

4. harshk

harshk Member

Credit:
    Is it a dull month for surveys or is it just that I am not getting any?

5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    1st week had couple of surveys from tps, ow and gtm after that its silence from other side. :(

6. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    today i got survey from TPS worth of 1100 points on automobile.....

but i screen out at que. '' do u own any of vehicles other than 2 wheelers like car , truck , suv/muv etc. '' & i said no :(

so any1 of u taking same survey plzz answer yes in that que. to go further in survey.... u hve to mention model name & yr. of buying also......

7. SHERLOCK

SHERLOCK Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Really can we earn doing surveys ??? i tried....atleast not one Survey also completed successfully....can you sujjest me some Tipes to make a successfully complete survey :)

8. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ahhh i have not seen this thread ever comment ke chakkar mein ye bhi dekh li aaj..! :)

9. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    got survey from tps today for 500 points & again i screen out :( at que. '' what's ur highest education ??'' i replied graduate ...... quota for same group is over :(

10. Anshugoel

Anshugoel Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Nice never saw this way of earning money.... :)

11. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    But most of thse survey programs dont work! no surveys come!

I have tried many but after few days they stop giving surveys! :|

12. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    today again got survey from tps for 550 points..... but stuck inbetween they r asking for authentic id , i try to write my usename ( email id ) but it was showing invalid id or password.....

don't know what to enter in it !!!!!!

13. harshk

harshk Member

Credit:
    @dr bro,
    Automobile surveys are the worst for me, never managed to cracked any of them.
    Otherwise in general chances of screenout increases unless you respond to the surveys ASAP as they have fixed quotas of responses for several categories and some are meant only for targeted users.
    TPS does have a problem of surveys getting stuck in between and the points not getting credited even if you complete a substantial portion of it. Mailing to TPS with survey id may or maynot help.

Opinionworld and GTM are very prompt in this regard even if you get stuck in between.

14. Sapan Das

Sapan Das New Member

Credit:
    I find most of the survey sites deceptive.

15. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Please do not post without any knowledge.
    Have you read my main post ??
    Or posts by so many other members who have received payments ??
    All Survey sites posted here are genuine and giving a decent bonus earnings for your time spent.

16. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    USA bhai I have crossed 500 mark on opinion world and willing to get a flipkart gv. how much time they will take any idea? and good to see you back.

17. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    haash saru thayu tame pa6a aayi gaya..
    After a long time have seen you ack usa bhai kese ho??! :)

18. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Thanks Aryan bro. Is you OW matter solved by now ?
    All fine PK bro :)
    Many Thanks.

19. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    not solved. some reported they redeemed in last few days and got instantly while msdeiant also facing same issue like me. I needed a fk gv to complete purchase but all plans went down the drain, looks like. :(

20. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    got my voucher yesterday, was out of town so couldnt update.

@ don, did you get those 500/550 point survey points credited in tps account came last month? i guess there are 4 such survey whose points are still pending.