Please don't deduct one point for every deleted thread

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Issues/ Suggestions/ Updates' started by PrimeOS, May 3, 2013.

1. PrimeOS

PrimeOS Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Please don't deduct one point for every deleted thread

If you are worried about the mods having additional work; give us the option to delete our threads ourselves. But please remove the 1 point deduction, if possible

2. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Actualy It is an automatic process....

3. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Well if deal is repost then what is the point of giving 1 credit to the poster?? If we will not deduct 1 credit for a deal which is repost then any user can come and start posting repost deals just to earn credits....

And as dev answered it is automated process and whenever deal is deleted or deal is merged because of repost then 1 credit is automatically deducted from user's account... And this is absolutely correct process to deal with reposts/spam :).. Not deducting 1 credit will encourage users to post more and more spam and reposts :)

I hope this answers your concern :)

afzal and Download123 like this.
  4. Download123

Download123 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    agree with you answer :)

SUDHI likes this.
  5. PrimeOS

PrimeOS Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Sorry, it was an extremely stupid request. I misunderstood the system.
    Earlier we never used to get any notification and a point was automatically deducted when a thread was deleted. We just used to get a message saying the thread was deleted

When I saw the notification, I thought you had switched to a system like the one at EDITED where 2 di...s are deducted when a thread is deleted. I thought the notification was to inform us that an additional point was deducted as a penalty in additional to the automatic 1 point deduction when a thread was deleted. I didn't realise the the automatic 1 point deduction now comes with a notification in the new system.

I quite agree with the 1 point deduction; there is no reason to credit the user for a repost.

admin likes this.
  6. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Ohh even I was shocked to see this request from an experienced user like you ... So I thought of answering it politely :).. Glad that it was jus misunderstanding and yeah now we are notifying our users for every point deduction :)... Even +5 credits are being notifying to user in credit transaction history.. Now this credit system is completely planned system except one exception where we are manually adding credits :).. But we will soon make a change in manual credits as well that person will be notified even if credits are manually added/deducted :)