Kent Pride Water Purifier @ 13,650 Rs.

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by SWITY4U, May 4, 2013.

1. SWITY4U

SWITY4U Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Kent Pride Water Purifier @12,735 Rs.

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/electronics/water-filters-purifiers/kent-pride-water-purifier/10290/p_B1020561

Use GC Code: ISLCCME and Get Additional Disocunt of Upto 10% OFF..Hurry Offer Valid till stock last!!!

[​IMG]

Boiling water alone does not remove toxic chemicals and dissolved solids. Every family needs a water purifier to safeguard their health. Bring home this water purifier that uses advanced technology to remove bacteria, pesticides and other harmful chemicals found in water. It will protect you and your family from water borne diseases and give pure, healthy and tasty water. It also gives you water with the perfect amount of minerals and salts needed for good health.

Specifications:
    Brand Kent
    Model Pride
    Type Water Purifier
    Technical Specifications:
    Purification Capacity 15** litres/ hour
    Max. Duty Cycle 75 litres/ day
    Storage Tank Capacity 8 litres
    Filter Cartridges Sediment, Activated Carbon
    RO Membrane 1812-75 GPD
    UF Membrane 0.01 Micron
    Min. Inlet Water Pressure 0.3 kg/cm2
    Input Voltage 160�300V AC (50Hz)
    Operating Voltage 24V DC
    Dimensions L400 W250 H520 (mm)
    Net Weight
    9.00 kg

Additional Features:

• Secondary purification by UF after RO ensures enhanced water quality throughout service cycles
    • Patented TDS Control System retains essential natural minerals in purified water
    • Spin-welded RO Membrane Housing to prevent tampering
    • Fully automatic operation with auto-start and auto-off
    • Built-in SMPS to operate within 160-300V AC voltage
    • Push fit components for leak-proof performance
    • ABS Construction for corrosion free lifespan
    • Suitable for raw water from all types of sources like borewell, overhead storage tanks, water tankers and even municipal taps
    WARRANTY :1 year manufacturer warranty

Price comp:

[​IMG]

2. SWITY4U

Credit:
    Admin/Mod please update title price is 12,735 Rs.

3. OldMonk

OldMonk Active Member

Credit:
    admin likes this.
  4. SWITY4U

Credit:
    in morning price shows: 12,735 Rs.

Dear admin,

how this post consider as a repost;;

I have updated this with new coupon as well as i have posted before any one post this..

5. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    This is not considered as repost but below is:-

http://onlinesasta.com/forum/index.php?posts/54605/

6. SWITY4U

Credit:
    are adminji.. if we find 20-25 deals of the day.. then 10% repost is possible..

adminji.. accept repost on base of posted no. of deal...

consider ex: 10 deal - 2repost allowed

20 deal: 3-4 allowed

30: 5 allowed

etc...

7. OldMonk

OldMonk Active Member

Credit:
    This whole thread makes no sense to me. On clicking the link Homeashop18 is opening.

While on applying the code at INDIATIMES the price is 13584. The one quoted is 12735

admin likes this.
  8. admin

Credit:
    Swity, it is very easy for a person who is posting a deal to check whether it is repost or not.... it doesn't take more than 2 seconds to check for repost... why cant a member check before posting a deal... And the way u r saying will just increase the work of moderators... We are not here to do cleanup activities.. it is every individual responsibility to check for repost.... We are already kind enough that we are giving 2 reposts a day... After few days, we will reduce this count from 2 to 0 :) and there will be no leniency after 10 or say 15 days :)

9. admin

Credit:
    Yeah just checked that bro.. I actually merged the threads but then again cancelled by looking at the link... swity now what will u say??? ur first link is redirecting to homeshop18... dis deal is invalid in my view

10. SWITY4U

Credit:
    its ok as per your decision.. after all you are admin bro..

11. admin

Credit:
    No it's not about admin ... It's about ethics and rules :)... Well today you lost 30 credits because of repost deals but here I'm giving u a chance to recover those 30 credits... I will give you these 30 credits back in case you will not post even a single repost in next 7 days :)... I hope now this is fair enough :)...

12. OldMonk

OldMonk Active Member

Credit:
    Admin i gave the cheaper deal regarding this product. Please have a look at that also.