EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. tanujbatra17

tanujbatra17 Active Member

Credit:
    I guess you remembered Star panel as you must have received a survey few minutes before this post. :p I had forgotten about it and then suddenly received a survey today.

2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    wrote to tps for not crediting 200 in zipcash just now got email that zipcash is credited 200 gifted by tps. ;)

3. Abhishekacr

Abhishekacr Member

Credit:
    good share. I will try to join some more links

4. vijaysena2090

vijaysena2090 New Member

Credit:
    i am not getting any surveys from GTM N STARPANEL

5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    yeah.need 35 points in gtm for 1st redemption but no luck. :(

6. ankitagg001

ankitagg001 New Member

Credit:
    anyone got panel station redemption for may??

7. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ya..long back

8. ankitagg001

ankitagg001 New Member

Credit:
    not me :(
    Guess i'll have to mail them again.

9. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Nothing here since long so just a few words.

TPS , GTM and Star Surveys going fine and smooth as always. Stopped doing other survey sites due to lack of time and stuck to the ones which have been best and most consistent for me.
    GTM delayed my last payment , got it after 5 months of pushing instead of normal 45-60 days. Happened first time and seems like some exception.

Aryan likes this.
  10. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    kya ke raye ho miyan? maine to mahine pehle redeem kiya aur 65 per dollar pe bhajaane ke sapne dekh riya tha :cry:

11. usa11

Credit:

You should receive it on time. Normal is 45-60 days. I strongly feel my cheque got lost in transit and than they sent another one which took time.
    Exchange rate they should take at the date of cheque being issued ( they send the cheque in INR ) , so should get 65 or above :)

12. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Received ICICI bank mumbai cheque from gtm last week of 3194. Came from Canada, got cleared and bought a soundbar from earnings.

usa11 likes this.
  13. usa11

Credit:

Congo bro :)
    Got good exchange rate.............I remember the days I used to get only around 2200

TPS : Many might be aware there site was not opening for days and points not updated for plenty of past surveys. They were even missing from
    their facebook page for few weeks after finally posting that missing points will be updated in 3 weeks time.
    Though I still trust them and feel things will go normal soon , I have stopped doing any new surveys from them till the things are back to
    100% normal.

14. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Received zjpcash from tps for September redemption. Haven't taken any survey from 2-3 weeks as there is huge amount of credits pending for the past surveys.

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    valuedopinion has started giving flipkart vouchers. finished a total of 300 points survey in just a week. it though takes a month atkeast to get credited but right now they are the best after sad demise of tps.

16. usa11

Credit:
    Finally all my missing credits of TPS are in my account and requested for zipcash few days back. Will start doing their surveys again once I get this
    payout.
    Filled few surveys from Opinion World in the absence of TPS and those alone got me Rs.1000 FK GV. Seems much improved site now with good chances of qualifying , high survey rewards , lower payouts at 250 points and instant credit. Will stick with them for now.

Aryan and yogesh899891 like this.
  17. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    wow. thanks USA bhai for reminding about opinion world. had forgotten and in 2 days made 320 points, had 280. now have 600. :D

valued opinion total now 700+, 150 odd credited. best at moment. will closely follow opinion world now. gtm was paying well but suddenly nothing from 2-3 weeks. still 400+ points in 2 months is great, only 600 left for next cheque.

tps is dead for me. bloody suckers first added 3000 odd points and later removed 2600, only 940 were left. didn't get any for missing and now will not go back to them if points don't come back. have written email, no replies yet.

usa11 likes this.
  18. usa11

Credit:

Opinion World : I forgot to mention................FK GV was also delivered instantly by email :) Surveys are also very smooth and fast. Turning out to be best for me at the moment.
    Valued Opinion : I stopped with them few months back. Surveys in which I qualified were mostly lengthy and points were taking ages to be credited. Those Universal Vouchers were also not turning out to be much useful for me. Now they have added FK as well if I am correct. Still will stay away for the moment due to lack of time and 3 sites are enough....................OW , GTM and Star which are best for me now.
    GTM : having regular qualifying surveys at my side ( plenty of non qualifying too which also pays 5 points :D ) and getting 3-4 cheques a year. Actually 7-8 if include my wife's account. :D
    TPS : Never bothered to contact them as already knew they are not replying back from the FB complaints. All my missing points came back. Now waiting for zipcash before touching them again.

19. usa11

Credit:
    Got another instant GV from OW............this time taken of yebhi.
    Has anyone received any payout from TPS this month ?

20. usa11

Credit:
    2 days back I received FK GV redemption made at TPS for the month of Nov. Still waiting for the zipcash.
    Seems they are back on track now

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.