WIN Rs 30 to UNLIMITED cash/Mobile recharge for every number you verify sucessfully

Discussion in 'Giveaway/Trading' started by aaryan22, Jul 18, 2013.

1. juxik

juxik Well-Known Member

Credit:
    can anyone share the number on which you gave the miss call

2. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    BRO, I HAVE PMED YOU ALL THE DETAILS I POSSIBLY CAN HOPING YOU WON'T BE SHARING THEM WITH ANYONE, BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO DISCONTINUE THE OFFER, I CAN HAPPILY DO SO.! I JUST CREATED THE THREAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF OSIANS . I CAN MAKE PROFIT VIA THIS OFFER OUTSIDE OS AS WELL.
    IF YOU GUYS ARE TOO UNCERTAIN ABOUT IT, AND FIND IT FISHY, I CAN STOP THIS FROM TOMMOROW!
    admin AND ALL THE OTHER MODS AND THE OSIANS.

3. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    u wont get a single sms from anywhere! If you are not sure about it, u should not risk more numbers for this scheme then!

4. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    If you are not sure about this bro, then please dont do it!:)

5. Blue tooth

Blue tooth New Member

Credit:
    Just for your info,you are talking to the Admin.The risk factor is from you,not from him.

That's not true.You did it for yourself.

Writing with Caps Lock ON won't prove you innocent.Check this for help.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How to turn caps lock off

tanujbatra17, Aryan and admin like this.
  6. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    HAHA BRO..GET A LIFE! I KNO HOW IT BURNS, WHEN EVERYONE AROUND YOU GETS BENEFITED AND ONE SINGLE SOUL STANDS ALONE HELPLESS! AND BROTHER, PLEASE CONVINCE ADMIN TO STOP DIS, AND I'L STOP IT FRM TOMMORW!

7. Blue tooth

Blue tooth New Member

Credit:
    It's you, who is trying to convince Admin not me.Who said I'm helpless? I'm happy as you are.

8. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    haha is it? den its good fr u bro! be happy!:)

9. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    aaryan22 - You should be careful while using all caps ... Writing in All Caps is considered to be shouting:-

http://email.about.com/od/netiquettetips/qt/Writing-In-All-Caps-Is-Like-Shouting.htm

And regarding giveaway - You could be more humble while replying to me in this thread or while talking to fellow OSians... Since you have disclosed it wid me, so I'm not stopping this giveaway but will warn my users that this giveaway have nothing to do with OS and there could be promotional SMSes from the 3rd party who is collecting numbers... So go for it but with your own risk!!! Try to use your spare mobile number if possible...

10. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    First of all let me clear this up, that obviously I didnt mean to shout when I wrote in CAPS. But I didnt like the way you wrote in public , it gave a suspectful look towards it,I guess. Anyways, no hard feelings bro!:) I will just complete the pending requests, and wont proceed with this further.

11. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    I don't think I did anything wrong by mentioning that this offer have nothing to do with OS and we cannot be held responsible for anything related to this offer... I don't understand what do you expect me to write in Public except this statement...

12. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    bro we always have a backup for it :)

13. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    bro kyun gussa hote ho, take it easy :)

14. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    bro admin is correct at his post,he just meant its no way sponsored by os thats it :)

15. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Why shouting?

16. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Yes, I won't do this

17. Nikhil

Nikhil Member

Credit:
    aaryan22 : bro, I have yet not received any further details so please reply to my PM

18. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    I expected that whatevr you wrote in public, you would PM me that! But, I dont want to blame you or somethng, been here for quite sometime, you are fair with you dealings always, so mayb be its a misunderstanding on one of ours part!

19. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

bro pmed you.

20. Mdbest

Mdbest Member

Credit:
    guys .. tell me where do we send numbers ...do we have to private text to admin