[ On Hold ] Thread for Music lovers : Win Rs.100 FK voucher every week

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by sam, Oct 11, 2012.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:

One of the Winners for Week ending 23rd June :)

2. usa11

Credit:

2nd Winner for Week ending 23rd June :)
    One of the toughest weeks again. I shortlisted 12 entries and than further came down to 6 ( love all of them ) but finally had to go with lovely song from one of my fav english movies ever along with "Saturday Night Fever". SNF is from the 70's and is a must watch specially for all music lovers.
    and
    lovely old time melody and my top fav from movie Saajan.

3. usa11

Credit:

One of the Winners Week ending 30th June :)

4. usa11

Credit:

2nd Winner Week ending 30th June :)

It's Prince and Maggi again. Shortlisted 11 songs and after further shortlist to 6 , there were entries left from only 3 members including the 2 winners.
    Beautiful song from Roja takes the cake , again my all time fav's and once a fav for 8-9 months at a stretch during early 90's ( both the movie and the song ). Can never forget that during it's release , I was in HK and had to ask a friend in India to courier me it's Video Cassette as I was not visiting India for the next few months. Those who have not seen this movie , I strongly recommend as a must watch.

Song from movie Saajan ( Winner week 23rd June ) was again entered in this week but I went with PSY which I loved watching ( Somehow I never saw this song earlier )

5. usa11

Credit:

One of the Winners for Week ending 7th July :)

6. usa11

Credit:

2nd Winner for the Week ending 7th July :)

This Week was tough in a different way. I was finding 15-20 entries almost equally good and none standing out of the rest. Further short listed 10 entries and finally down to 6 , all of which turned out to be from 2 winning members.
    Blings winning entry from DHKMH was my one fav choice since begginning and Pee Loon was second being a very sweet music.
    Entries from some lovely movies Kasoor , Sharabi , Dil To Pagal Hain and Dil Hain Ki Manta Nahin were good but all the 4 movies have much better
    tracks than the ones entered. Many might not be aware of the movie "Kasoor" , a must watch for those who didn't. Excellent acting by both Lisa Rey and Aftab in this Suspense thriller which is actually a copy of english movie "Jagged Edge"

7. usa11

Credit:
    ROHIT61194
    Prince
    maggi
    BLING6
    Please contact me with your choice of prizes. Rohit bro has to take for weeks ending 9th and 16th June as well.
    Really sorry for all this delay as I wanted to enjoy each and every song entered and not to rush with my decisions.
    Did this in the last 48 hours while not being logged in to the site ( that is one reason I could not mark like on any of the entries for the last 3 weeks )

I highly appreciate patience and understanding of all the members and once again sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    With this our Music Contest comes to an end but some other Contests will be held very soon.
    Many thanks to everyone who entered and watched this thread.

ROHIT61194 and Prince like this.
  8. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Thanks very much, i request to start this contest again, its one of my favourite contests

usa11 likes this.
  9. usa11

Credit:

Thanks bro for liking this Contest. I also like this a lot and even if I delayed the Winners , I mostly used to check out random Songs here while browsing the site.
    Main reason for discontinuing this Contest was lack of participation from members. We noticed that mostly 6-7 members used to enter per week.
    Anyway , will think about it again.
    In the meantime , I will be coming out with some other Contests this Week.

Prince and ROHIT61194 like this.
  10. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    apna number kab aayega!!
    Congrats everyone!!

11. maggi

maggi Member

Credit:
    thanks usa11 bro....check pm:)

12. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

(y)

usa11 likes this.
  13. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Ok but those who play this contest have really enjoyed so think it and if possible please make it live again, thanks bro for coming up with new contests this week i just loved to play contests.

14. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    (y)

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    kudos to marathon efforts USA bhai. spent almost 5 hours in declaring reaults today morning. :)

congrats winners.!

usa11 likes this.
  16. usa11

Credit:

You were close in winning one of the Weeks bro.
    I went purely on merits of what my heart desired with the songs.
    Best of Luck with other Contests which will start soon this week , and yes , we will be having some big Contests
    as well next month ( being our first B'day :) )

Prizes sent to all except BLING6 bro

17. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:

good to hear that I was close...and more excited to take part in the upcoming contests!!
    Thanks!!!

usa11 likes this.
  18. afzal

afzal Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Over ? :(

19. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    bhai khatam hoke 7-8 mahine ho gaye :D:p

20. afzal

afzal Well-Known Member