Amazon- Rs. 150 Gift Card on shopping above 1000 using app

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by rakesh s., Oct 10, 2014.

1. rakesh s.

rakesh s. Active Member

Credit:
    http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_183573967_3

[​IMG]

Give a missed call at 1800 267 7777 to get download link of app

Promo Offer Terms and Conditions

1. Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.amazon.in ("Amazon.in") across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding ebooks and apps.

2. These offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

3. This gift card promotional offer ("Offer") is valid only on purchases amounting to INR 1000 and above made on the Amazon Mobile Application during the Offer Period.

4. Under the Offer, the purchaser of the products ("Purchaser") shall be entitled to receive a promotional Amazon.in Gift Card amounting to a maximum of INR 150 ("Promotional Gift Card") provided the purchase order is not cancelled by either Purchaser or seller or the purchased product should not have been returned or refunded by the Purchaser.

5. Every Purchaser is entitled to only one Promotional Gift Card during the Offer Period irrespective of number of purchases made from the sellers on Amazon.in.

6. The Offer is valid from October 10, 2014 to October 16, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as "Offer Period") unless revoked by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") in its sole discretion without any prior notice (hereinafter referred to as "Offer Period").

7. The Promotional Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the Purchaser with Amazon.in on or before November 30, 2014.

8. Promotional Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Promotional Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Promotional Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.

9. Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.

10. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.

2. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. rakesh s.

rakesh s. Active Member

Credit:
    link

4. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    Admin deleted that thread looks like this will also delete

5. rakesh s.

rakesh s. Active Member

Credit:
    I had a word with him, @admin by mistaken deleted that post...

6. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    promoting

7. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    Ironman this is wrong that post was made by my me..and adminji deleted that post By mistake now promoting...why? I want my credits...!! @admin it is still a repost.in my eyes..!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  8. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    @admin I want my credits..!

9. Ironman

Credit:
    ohh u posted it first ??

10. Ironman

Credit:
    I thought the same op posted and it was deleted by mistake by adminji

11. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    Yes bro..!! And that was deleted by admin by mistake..!

12. Ironman

Credit:
    Sry for the confusion, adding 5 to ur account, deducting 5 from op's

Amolverma.9 likes this.
  13. rakesh s.

rakesh s. Active Member

Credit:
    Even this thread posted by me second time, as first time the thread was deleted by @admin, request you kindly check with @admin & clear the thing. As @Amolverma.9 is also claiming for this post & same was deleted by @admin only.

Amolverma.9 likes this.
  14. Ironman

Credit:
    Waiting for @admin to reply