Pepperfry: Princeware Blue Fresh Vent Round Set of 3 Containers @ 79 (WTF 19/10)

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by PrimeOS, Oct 18, 2014.

1. PrimeOS

PrimeOS Well-Known Member

Credit:
  2. ideal

ideal Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. PrimeOS

Credit:
  4. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Ur deal was WTF deal of 19th Oct.. I'm not sure now whether deal was live from 20th to 23rd or not..

Moreover ur deal was already in A and u already got 5 credits for it... I'm merging this deal but not deducting @ideal credits coz I'm not sure whether deal was continuous active or it expired and again goes live on 23rd as WTF deal

5. PrimeOS

Credit:
    @admin
    I thought my deal was not in A. That's why I notified you. I can't check now but when I did check earlier my deal seemed to be in Hot Deals only (and not in A). Maybe I made a mistake

However if you look at http://www.onlinesasta.com/forum/pages/HomePage/?page=4 & http://www.onlinesasta.com/forum/pages/HomePage/?page=5 (and I also checked page 3) my deal doesn't seem to be there at all. That's why I was wondering whether my deal was promoted (I didn't think it was)

I tried to check my alerts now but can't see beyond the ones from Monday

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  6. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    When I checked ur deal, it was in A.. that's why when I merged thread is still in A section

If ur deal was in hot deals then after merge thread would have been hot deals... I'm not sure when it was promoted to A on whether u got credits for it or not... need to check logs and currently lil short of time :(

@OSOFFER - Can u comment over this?? Did u promote primeos deal to A section?

7. OSOFFER

OSOFFER Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I promoted ideal's post only