Amazon Appiness Day Freechrge Offer

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by sam4deals, Nov 7, 2014.

1. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html?docId=1000838053

[​IMG]

Offer Details

1. Sign in to the Amazon India mobile apps between 7th November to 11th November and get a FreeCharge promo code worth Rs 111
    2. Get Rs. 111 Cashback on a minimum Rs. 100 recharge from FreeCharge
    3. Promo code valid till 30th November 2014
    4. Valid on all products - Postpaid / Prepaid mobile, DTH and Data Cards
    5. Valid only on FreeCharge mobile Apps. Download here: www.frch.in/amazonfc
    6. Valid only once per user/ mobile number / email / debit card / credit card
    7. Valid only on Debit card or Credit card transactions
    8. Not valid on add cash, net banking and FreeCharge credits
    9. Cashback is processed instantly or within 24 hours in FreeCharge credits. Unutilized cash back will expire by 31st December 2014

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. What is the offer?
    Get Rs. 111 Cashback on a minimum Rs. 100 recharge from FreeCharge. The offer is valid from 7-Nov-2014 – 11-Nov-2014.

2. When will I get the cash back?
    Cashback will be credited to the FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours of the transaction on FreeCharge.

4. Do I need a promo code to avail the cash back offer?
    Yes a promo code is required to avail the offer. The promo code will be emailed on the registered email by 18th November, 2014.

5. What qualifies me for this offer?
    Downloading the Amazon App and signing in to the Amazon India app during the offer period of 7th Nov, 2014 to 11th Nov, 2014.

7. If I have a problem with getting the promo code who do I contact?
    You can reach out to www.amazon.in/contactus

8. If I have problem with availing the offer who do I contact?
    For any query related to redemption of the FreeCharge promo code please write to care@freecharge.com

Terms and Conditions:

1. This marketing initiative ("Offer") is provided by Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd ("Freecharge") under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon").
    2. During the Offer Duration (as defined hereinafter) every customer ("Customer") who successfully signs in to the Amazon India mobile app ("Amazon App") shall be provided with a promotional voucher of a value of INR 111 ("Freecharge Voucher") redeemable on the Freecharge Mobile app.
    3. The validity of the Offer ("Offer Duration") is from 7th, November, 2014 to 11th, November, 2014 (both days included), unless extended or revoked by Freecharge and Amazon at their sole discretion.
    4. Any query regarding the Offer and/or the Freecharge Voucher will be entertained by Freecahrge only till 30th November, 2014. Post such date, Freecharge will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
    5. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by Customers as part of this exclusive Offer.
    6. Only one Freecharge Voucher will be awarded per Customer under this Offer.
    7. Under no circumstance will the Offer or Freecharge Vouchers being offered under this Offer be settled in lieu of cash by Freecharge or Amazon.
    8. Freecharge will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Amazon on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Amazon and without reference to Freecharge.
    9. The Freecharge Vouchers provided under this Offer are provided solely by Freecharge. Amazon shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the validity, acceptability, operation, redemption or any matter in relation to such Freecharge Vouchers and Freecharge will solely be responsible for the same.
    10. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Customer as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
    11. Any disputes between a Customer and Freecharge arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Freecharge for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Freecharge.
    12. All Customers must direct all queries with respect to the Offer and/or the Freecharge Vouchers to Freecharge directly. Amazon will not be responsible for any such queries.
    13. Customers are not bound in anyway to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
    14. Freecharge/Amazon reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Offer at any time with/without prior notice to the users.

Kaustav likes this.
  2. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Very gud find Sam bro :) (y)

3. Kaustav

Kaustav Member

Credit:
    Did you guys get the cb code?

4. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thanks guys
    as per tnc the voucher will be received till 18 nov

5. user22

user22 Member

Credit:
    today is 18 nov when will we recieve the voucher

6. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Talk to Amazon Customer Care

7. Laxman Rao

Laxman Rao Active Member

Credit:
    any one received?

8. Laxman Rao

Laxman Rao Active Member

Credit:
    did u receive the coupon?

9. Laxman Rao

Laxman Rao Active Member

Credit:
    Just now i spoke with amazon executive and his reply is below.

Amazon: Laxman, the Freecharge voucher will be mailed out to you by the end of the day.

10. user22

user22 Member

Credit:
    let see
    thanks