OLA- Get 150/- amazon voucher with first Kaali Peeli trip

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by rakesh s., Dec 8, 2014.

1. rakesh s.

rakesh s. Active Member

Credit:
    http://www.olacabs.com/kaali-peeli

[​IMG]

GET AN [​IMG]VOUCHER WORTH ₹150 FREE WITH YOUR FIRST OLA-KAALI PEELI TRIP.

Frequently Asked Questions about our Kaali Peeli service:
    Book Mumbai’s iconic Black and Yellow Taxis straight from your smartphone, with the Ola mobile app.
    Got questions? We’re here to answer!
    1. I see a Kaali Peeli Icon on my app? What is Kaali Peeli?
      Kaali Peeli is the latest service provided by Ola that allows you to book a local black and yellow taxi in South Mumbai with just one click! It is just like booking another Ola cab.
    2. Oh great? But I can’t seem to hit RIDE LATER or book it in advance.
      Kaali Peeli is available only for immediate bookings. Same as on the road but without the headache of standing and hailing a cab and bargaining with one.
    3. Can I book a Kaali Peeli through the call centre / website?
      Currently the service is available only on the Ola App on the Android and iPhone platform.
    4. Will the Kaali Peeli pick me up from my location?
      Yes! Our app will locate the nearest Kaali Peeli for you, and the driver will be notified of your location. The driver may call you to confirm your pickup point and will pick you up right from your doorstep!
    5. Wow! So do I have to pay extra for this service?
      Nope! This service comes to you at absolutely no extra cost. You pay the cab driver in cash as per the meter. You’re welcome.
    6. Can I pay for my Kaali Peeli rides with Ola money?
      Ola Money cannot be used to pay for Keeli Peeli rides. Please pay the driver in cash according to the government mandated meter rates.
    7. I never seem to find Kaali Peelis in my location. Why so?
      At the moment the service is available only in South Mumbai. We are currently working on expanding our coverage.
    8. I have a Windows phone. I am unable to find the Kaali Peeli icon. Please help!
      Currently, the Kaali Peeli app is available only on the Android App and the iPhone App versions. Watch out for the Windows’ phone update!
    9. Will I get an invoice for my ride?
      Umm no. It is just an app booking service. Currently we do not provide billing or invoicing services on Kaali Peelis.
    10. Can I track my ride?
      Yes! All regular booking features of the app work on Kaali Peelis too!
    11. Where can I complain if I have issues with the driver?
      Kaali Peeli is purely a booking service available on the Ola app. We request you to settle all issues relating to the ride with the driver himself/herself.