Rs.10 Mobile Recharge for Just Rs. 1 :ebay

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by OSOFFER, Jan 29, 2015.

1. OSOFFER

OSOFFER Well-Known Member

Credit:
  2. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    OOS now..

3. Kaustav

Kaustav Member

Credit:
  4. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @admin Ab aise din aa gye hain is forum ke!

5. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    kaise din ?

6. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    same question :s.. I feel nothing wrong in the deal.. ebay sellers keep giving such offers to get positive feedback.. however quantity was pretty less and should have been not promoted to A for this reason... but same deal with bigger quantity can be promoted as there is no harm in spending Rs 1/-.. if u think it's because seller want contact number then I won't agree for this specific seller.. he already has near 500 rating and won't be doing this to get few mobile numbers...

In case u feel mod posted & promoted then again it's not his mistake... it's mistake of deal posters that they are not posting deals... mod has no other option left to post the deal himself & then promote...

so plz feel free to elaborate what exactly u r trying to say...

Supercops likes this.
  7. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    By that theory there would be nothing wrong if someone hacks your forum and changes the affiliate keywords, after all many people hack others' websites for personal gains! Different answer if ethics are brought into picture.

8. admin

Credit:
    then why Sankalp seller Rs 19 deals were promoted by all other forums?

9. admin

Credit:
    BTW if someone hacks my forum and change the affiliate keyword then only he is getting benefit/profit.. I will face losses...

but in this deal, buyer and seller both are getting benefit.. We are least concerned about seller here... You are getting Rs 10 mobile recharge by paying Rs 1 with your mobile number being safe as it's done for positive feedback only and not to create mobile database... things are different here... If you know then we never promoted PayUMoney Rs 50 recharge in Rs 30 deal because it was normal seller who was doing this for creating mobile database...

2 things are different - getting database which we are completely against...
    getting positive feedback..

Supercops likes this.
  10. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Earlier comment applies in this case as well.
    And do you mean I should either make these comment at each and every forum or shouldn't post here?

11. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Really that simple? Buyer and seller both are gaining in short term but can't ignore long term implications even if ebay rules are overlooked. The seller manages to get very good ratings without doing any actual business and then use these ratings to lure customers and sells faulty/fake products in future. Seller gains, community loses.

12. admin

Credit:
    No I didn't mean that... I wanted to say 10 persons can not be wrong ... If 10 other websites were promoting sankalp deals then u can't say everyone was wrong... lot of community members got benefit..even I have placed more than 100 of orders with sankalp seller and got things for Rs 19/-... I won't say that was a bad deal..

13. admin

Credit:
    Yeah smart buyer like u won't give rating ;).. I never gave any negative/positive rating to Sankalp seller...

Even u can report the seller to eBay as it's against the eBay guidelines...