Amazon : Gift 3000 get 200 on all gift cards

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by Sandhya, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Sandhya

Sandhya Well-Known Member

Credit:
  2. OSOFFER

OSOFFER Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amb_link...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=589447887&pf_rd_i=3704982031
    Gift Rs.3000, Get Rs.200 on all Gift Cards
    Offer Duration: 6th Mar - 8th Mar; Click here to explore Gift Cards.

About the Offer

Get an Amazon.in Gift Card worth Rs.200 on purchase of Gift Cards amounting to INR 3000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase). The Offer is only valid from 6th March 2015 to 8th March 2015 (both days inclusive). The offer is valid on all formats of Amazon.in Gift Cards like email, greeting card as well as gift box as well as gift cards from other brands.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the Offer about?

Get an Amazon.in Gift Card worth Rs.200 on purchase of Gift Cards amounting to INR 3000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase). The Offer is only valid from 6th March 2015 to 8th March 2015 (both days inclusive).

2. Can I avail this Offer if I buy any category of Gift Card?

This offer is applicable on all Gift Cards in the Gift Card Store. This includes Amazon.in Gift Cards as well as gift cards from other brands. The offer is valid on all formats of Amazon.in Gift Cards like email, greeting card as well as gift box.

3. When will I get the promotional gift card?

You will get the promotional gift card within 30 days from the end of the promotion i.e by 8th April, 2015.

3. Jstar

Jstar Well-Known Member

Credit: