[Paytm] Lenovo PA10400 10400 mAh Power Bank (White) at Rs.595

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by Supercops, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Saurabh Sarang likes this.
  2. Supercops

Credit:
  3. Saurabh Sarang

Saurabh Sarang Member

Credit:
    upload_2015-7-14_16-45-10.png

I am really doubting this product. The price dropped from 595 to 570 the same day. And then it was just like stockmarket it fluctuated to such an extent that the final amount stayed stable at 498 :)

Supercops likes this.
  4. Saurabh Sarang

Saurabh Sarang Member

Credit:
    As thought the product is fake. This is the second product from PayTm which was fake.

Problem : even though the power bank is 10400 mAh it takes 3hours to charge fully. And guess what my moto e battery is not even once charged till 60% from 8% and it got fully discharged. I dont know what paytm is upto.

5. Supercops

Credit:
    I have got the same product from my company and believe me it takes approx. 3-5 hours to get it fully charged, again depends on what kind of charger you are using.. best input required is 5V 2A...

But, yes in case it not charging the phone properly.. then it's an issue I believe!!!

6. Saurabh Sarang

Saurabh Sarang Member

Credit:
    Yes i do use tablet charger which have same specification 5v and close to 2A and it takes somewhere around > 3 hr to charge. But the power bank is seriously pathetic i really dont know how should i test the warranty or product genuineness, how is this not able to charge a simple moto e even once.

Just to clarify how much can it charge a phone of 2500 mAh from 0% and how many times. Mine is not charging from 7% to 53% and gets dead.

7. Supercops

Credit:
    If that is case, then it is for sure faulty...

I have two phones with battery of 1500mAh each that I could charge 3 times from 0-10% to 100%..