Gift Rs. 5 , 000, Get Rs . 300 on Amazon . in Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by Jstar, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Jstar

Jstar Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amb_link...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=677374607&pf_rd_i=5656982031

Gift Rs.5,000, Get Rs.300 on Amazon.in Gift Cards
    Offer Duration: 24th August to 30th August 2015; Explore Amazon.in Gift Cards.

About the Offer

Get an Amazon.in Gift Card worth Rs.300 on purchase of Amazon.in Gift Cards worth Rs.5,000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase, in the offer duration). The Offer is only valid from 24th August to 30th August 2015 (both days inclusive). The offer is valid on all formats of Amazon.in Gift Cards like email, greeting card and gift box. This offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available in the store. It is also not valid on 'Top-up your Gift Card Balance' and other Amazon.in Gift Cards available as Lightning/Blockbuster Deals.

[​IMG]

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the Offer about?

Get an Amazon.in Gift Card worth Rs.300 on purchase of Amazon.in Gift Cards amounting to Rs.5000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase). The Offer is only valid from 24th August to 30th August 2015 (both days inclusive).

2. Can I avail this Offer if I buy any category of Gift Card?

This offer is applicable on all Amazon.in Gift Cards in the Gift Card Store. The offer is valid on all formats of Amazon.in Gift Cards like email, greeting card and gift box. This offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available in the store. It is also not valid on 'Top-up your Gift Card Balance' and other Amazon.in Gift Cards available as Lightning/Blockbuster Deals.

3. When will I get the promotional gift card?

You will get the promotional gift card within 30 days from the end of the promotion i.e. by 30th September, 2015.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer
    1. Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.amazon.in ("Amazon.in") across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding apps.
    2. This promotional offer ("Offer") is valid on the purchase of all Amazon.in Gift Cards amounting to Rs.5000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase of Amazon.in Gift Cards worth Rs.5000 (or more) made on www.amazon.in during the Offer Period and will entitle the purchaser to receive promotional Gift Card amounting to a maximum of Rs.300 (“Promotional Gift Card”).

3. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

4. The Offer is only valid from 24th August to 30th August 2015(both days inclusive) (hereinafter referred to as "Offer Period").

5. You can avail the Promotional Gift Card under this Offer only once during the Offer Period. If you purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards of Rs.5000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase) more than once during the Offer Period, you will not be entitled to receive any Promotional Gift Card for the said purchase.

6. The Gift Cards cannot be cancelled. However if you request for a cancellation as an exception then the Offer will not be valid.

7. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.

8. Promotional Gift Card will be issued by QwikCilver within 30 days from the offer closure date i.e. 12th September 2015.

9. Promotional Gift Cards expire one year from the date of issuance. Promotional Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Promotional Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.

10. Amazon and/or QwikCilver reserve the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.