Flat 25% off on gift vouchers/cards on brands such as Lifestyle, Pantaloons and many more brands

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by stive, Jan 25, 2016.

1. stive

stive Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Place your First order and Get addition Flat 25% off on your favorite brands. Choose from a wide range of brands like lifestyle, Pantaloons, Marks & Spencer, Nike, Mac, Lifestyle, Puma and many more on Use My Voucher App. All vouchers are valid for minimum 180days or more.
    Now double your benefits and save more money by using it even during promotional sale in the stores and daily purchases. Just download UMV – Use My Voucher App and get flat 25 percent off on gift vouchers of your favorite brands nationwide only on 25th January 2016(Till Stocks Last)

Coupon Code: UMV25

http://usemyvoucher.in

Terms and Conditions:
    • 1. The online sale is open and valid for all the registered and new customers/participants of UseMyVoucher Mobile app, It is purely on first come first service.
    • 2. This is an App only sale, which shall take place on Use My Voucher mobile App, starting Jan 25th 09:00 am till stocks last.
    • 3. The sale offers a Flat 25% off only on your first order by using the necessary promo code “UMV25” at the time of checkout on UMV Application. This sale is only available for brands displayed on 25th January 2016.
    • 4. No minimum or maximum limit is needed while ordering to avail the offer.
    • 5. Cash on delivery feature is valid only on order value upto INR 50000/-; for larger transactions (above INR 50000/-) a customer can use online payment option via PayU.
    • 6. No shipping cost would be charged. Actual delivery of vouchers/cards will be within a week from the time of placing the order.
    • 7. “Prices” for gift vouchers/cards and service described on UMV Mobile App shall be final. All prices are in Indian rupees (INR).

How to get this deal:
    • Download UMV – Use My Voucher Application on IPhone or Android.
    • Register with email address and mobile number to place an order from the UMV App.
    • Select the brand voucher of your choice and apply this promo code while check out.
    • Your physical voucher will be delivered within 7 working days from the date of redemption.
    • Your choice of physical voucher can be used at your nearest Store.
    • This voucher has a minimum validity of 180 days.
    • This offer is valid only on 25th January, 2016, “Till Stocks last”.
    • This offer is only applicable on your first order.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016