Amazon Fashion Sale Flat 60% Off + Extra 10% Cashback With SBI Card

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by Jstar, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Jstar

Jstar Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Fashion Sale Flat 60% Off + Extra 10% Cashback With SBI Card

http://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=4188827031

SBI T&C:-
    1. What is the offer?
    Get 10% cashback upto a maximum of Rs. 1000 Cash Back on State Bank Debit and/or Credit Cards on purchase of products listed on Amazon Website & Mobile App only on Clothing, Shoes, Watches, Jewelry , Handbags, Luggage & Sunglasses for Rs. 2000 and above net of refunds. The offer is valid on 23rd and 24th July 2016.

2. How can I avail this offer?
    There are no special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your State Debit and/or Credit Card at the purchase.

3. When will I get the cash back?
    Cash back will be credited to the card holder's account latest by 31st Oct 2016.

4. Do I need a promo code to avail the cash back offer?
    No, you do not need a promo code. Just use your State bank debit and/or credit Card to place the order.

5. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed?
    The maximum cashback per card account is Rs. 1000.

6. What is the minimum purchase that a customer needs to do to avail the offer?
    The minimum purchase is Rs. 2000 from the selection listed here (http://www.amazon.in/eoss).

7. Can I avail cash back on EMI?
    Yes. The cashback is also applicable on EMI where minimum transaction is of Rs. 2000.

8. Will partial payments be accepted?
    No, the entire amount needs to be paid using your State bank credit and/or debit card. No partial payments are allowed to avail the cashback.

9. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
    Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.

10. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
    No, net banking transactions are not included.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2016