EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Actualy I have registered in GTM long ago but never perticipated in their surveys as earning is low....

2. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thanks usa bhai the link worked for me and i have registered there

thanks alot
    happy diwali

3. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    glad it worked. Anyone wants to join TPS can contact me by pm

4. usa11

Credit:
    yes , can open a new a/c but with different physical address and different name ( must be genuine as you know they send payment by cheque ). Higher age group helps for sure it seems. I have my true ages 35 and 40 and works good. GTM also a strict site by now I feel. They keep noticing your every movement and keep track of all past surveys. Can bluff but do not try to overwrite your bluff in a different survey. Stick to your bluffs made in initial profile and stick for all surveys no matter what. Take time to complete the surveys. Do not rush with your answers. Doing other things at the same time helps to increase the time taken to complete a survey :p Do not get disheartened even if you screen out in 10 surveys in a row. Sometimes they might purposely do this at initial stages to check your honesty and in the end rewarded with more and more surveys with high percentage of success in qualifying.

@Dev bro.........Earnings are not that low. You get 5 points ( Rs.13 ) even if you get screened out. And many surveys pay 35 points ( Rs.91 ) and many even 50 points.

5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thanks. :)

planning to take bsnl 3g soon. :D

@dev, I'm with gtm since may. before this thread came up (specially 1000 points = $50) I logged in, had like 90-100 points.i updated profile, took initial survey seriously and now I get atleast 1 in a week. have 450 points in a months almost. all surveys were sitter, on windows 8, coke, economic condition of world, freedom to women in office, yahoo logo to name a few finished in 20 minutes approx. some showed screened out but gave 5 points. all in all I'm more inclined to gtm now than tps. :p

6. dudu

dudu New Member

Credit:
    had seen this on dd long back... was interesting thread for sure.

does anyone know about readbud?

7. sam4deals

Credit:
    no explain about that

8. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    its a ptc site. google and Facebook page is full of complaints. one should be beware of atleast ptc sites as 95% of them turns out to be bogus.

9. sam4deals

Credit:
    thanks aryan bro

10. usa11

Credit:
    @dudu bro...........If readbud is a ptc as stated by aryan bro , just stay away. Pure time waste as most are fraud and even if some might pay , it's not worth the time and efforts. Actually over 99% are fraud or turns scam by the time you will reach cashout. Only limited are genuine but they pay so little , it's no use unless you can get plenty of active referrals.

Similar to ptc , 1 traffic exchange site is worth if someone wanna join. Genuine , honest and paying since last few years to me. Site is easy and safe. Just keep 1 separate tab open.They will keep on showing approx 200 sites ( in same page ) and you will need to keep on clicking 1 correct code after timer is gone for each site. It's not much time consuming as you can do this together at the same time doing your other online works. They pay US$0.30 per 1000 sites. So if you are active daily , can make $3 in 50 days. But that's not all. Since they are a traffic exchange site , you also keep on getting credits to advertise your own blog/site or any site with your own referral link. You can also choose which country you wanna advertise your site in. I have been using this to advertise my referral links of various sites and keep on getting some positive results.
    Below is the link ( It contains my ref link as well. You can join under me for no loss to you or you are free to remove it if you want)

http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=usaraf

I highly recommend to try this out. Worth joining. And can ignore other things in the site as not much use and no need to upgrade , etc by paying money.

Thanks

11. SWITY4U

SWITY4U Well-Known Member

Credit:
    not received any survey from panelstation from last 2 month?

ANy one have same prb?

12. sam4deals

Credit:
    i joined recently and not getting much survey

13. Cevno

Cevno New Member

Credit:
    Can someone send me a invite for Panel Station please?

14. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Cevno:- Click on image of Panel Station in main post to register :)

15. Cevno

Cevno New Member

Credit:
    Wow thanks. :)

Btw, has anyone received money from GTM in India before ? How long do they take and do they pay?

16. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    I dnt know much about surveys :(..Let usa bhai come..He will respond to all ur queries :)

17. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    most prolly you are banned by tps. I'm getting surveys almost every week. redeemed 800 last month and 200 on Monday so its working. login and see if you have access to my account of tps.

18. usa11

Credit:
    I have received plenty of times since last few years and still receiving.
    They do take 8-10 weeks but are honest. You will receive cheque in INR
    issued by some bank in India.
    Make sure your address is correct and complete in your profile including Pincode.

@Swity................I am also receiving regular surveys from TPS. At least 2 per week.
    As Aryan bro said , may be they have banned your a/c. If unable to login , send them 1 email.

I received my zipcash from TPS for Oct just yesterday.

I also received my first Paypal payment from Star Surveys. It was instant payment within few minutes after my request was made :)

Toluna : Still waiting for my GV's. Something seems wrong with them and I suggest all to stop completing their surveys till further update.

19. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    I have already stopped perticipating in tulona surveys.....

20. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Thank you for your email. We are currently experiencing some issues with our Flipakrt vouchers - vouchers ordered in August do not seem to be processing as they should, even after the 2 month window has passed. We apologise greatly for this delay, and we are looking into the issue as we speak.

got this reply from toluna 2 days ago.