[Myntra] HRX Mens socks for Rs.9 and many more..

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by KRR, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Muthu15

Muthu15 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Yes Coupon still available..
    recharge for Rs 50+ or Rs 100+
    you can see the coupon.. For Rs 9 you will get Rs 100 off coupon

TERMS & CONDITIONS
    This is an E COUPON delivered to your inbox instantly.

1. This e voucher entitles the user to get Flat Rs.100 off on Myntra.com.
    2. E Voucher is unconditional and valid across all products on the website.
    3. This offer is valid till 21st April, 2014.
    4. This offer is not valid at any of alliance partner retail outlets /stores.
    5. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers on Myntra.com.
    6. Multiple vouchers cannot be clubbed in a single order.
    7. The balance amount, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase
    8. Customer will not be eligible for My Privilege Points for the discount availed using the coupon/voucher.
    9. Myntra.com Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra.com within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the Return Policy on our website or write to returns@myntra.com.
    10. Myntra reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole discretion.
    11. All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on Myntra.com

2. vasudeva007

vasudeva007 New Member

Credit:
    no still no showing with 100+ recharge may be they blocked because i used 7 coupons earlier ,,

3. Muthu15

Muthu15 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    There may be reason.. Create new account with FreeCharge and then try!

4. KRR

KRR Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Guys Received my first product today..ordered for free..So,No need to hesitate or something.. just go on..