EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    oh , so GTM still 1000 points minimum cashout. Haven't tried for GV's yet.

Haven't joined saybucks yet as well. Will join today and will post some feedback after trying

Rd singh and mailtolokeshchawla like this.
  2. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    after joining give me ur ref. link will join from that only..!!

usa11 and mailtolokeshchawla like this.
  3. usa11

Credit:
    Thanks. So they have ref system also. Nice
    Still not join due to some time constraints. Will send you soon

4. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    don't know if there is one..just assuming that in case there is a ref. system i would join through that..!!

5. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    am i d only 1 who is getting very few surveys..

my tally till now (2 months since i got registered..!!)

panelstation--> got registered but did'nt get any confirmation email nor id/pass..!! send them email regarding this but no reply..!!

GTM-> d only site from which i receive surveys but dat too for only 5-30 points..!!

OW--> only 1 survey till now for 50 points..!!

starpanel--> got few surveys in the starting but no survey from last 3 weeks

AIP,surveysavy,indiatimes--> no survey till now

toluna--> got good survey reqs. in the starting but now they occasionally send surveys and dat too for only 2000 points(rs20) for 25-30 min survey . :(:cry:

ipanel--> can't understand what is this site..!! have seen survey req. for around 60 survey till now but qualified for only 1 till now..!!

so not having a very good experience till now..!!

any suggestions how to increase chances of surveys.,!!

6. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    did a survey in indiaspeaks on 4th sep for 50 points but it is not reflecting in my a/c..!!
    what to do..??

7. usa11

Credit:
    Checked and they don't have any Ref system.
    1st survey received from them ( within few hours of registering and completing few profile surveys ) but a most useless one. About Cars , the same survey received at least 20 times by now from various sites but never qualified. Received few more in last few days but all screen out.

TPS : something seems wrong with your registration. But anyways TPS these days is not the one to cry for. In last 2-3 months , I have completed only 2 surveys with them. And the last one for 600 points took nearly half an hour. They have also increased the minimum redemption from 2000 to 3000.
    Many times they have started screening out after wasting precious 10 minutes of ours. I am seriously thinking to stop with them after redeeming my pending points.

GTM : They do send surveys giving 60 points many times. 30-35 points is common. Screen out percentage is least for me among all sites and receiving regular surveys. Stick to them and be honest.

OW : They do not send email notification for all available surveys. Log in to your account regularly to check for any available surveys. Keep patience with them and you never know that all of a sudden you might end up completing 200-300 pointer survey in a day.

Star Panel : I am receiving at least 1 survey a week. short and simple ones.

AIP/Toluna/Ipanel : I stopped long ago. Toluna is honest but earnings are low and slow.
    You need to login to your account to check available surveys as they do not send emails for all.

Surveysavvy : They are like that only. You might receive just few surveys per year. Don't worry. Register and forget. If receive , just give it a try.

I am not too sure but they are probably not honest.

I highly recommend OW , GTM and Star for the moment. Among all others , TPS is the only one for which to stick and monitor the way how things go on next few months. Rest all I suggest ignore and don't waste time unless you have lots of free time :D

8. usa11

Credit:
    Just to add Valued Opinions also ok. But take ages to credit points to your account.

9. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    they are the best. only 1 working account, already redeemed, since Jan 2014, 1600 worth flipkart gv, 190 points credited and 340 waiting, :D

10. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    changed some random things in gtm profile survey 3-4 days ago and got 45 points (screened out in 60+80 & completed 35 pointer), now only 34 points left for redemption. dollar also crossed 61 today. :D

mailtolokeshchawla and usa11 like this.
  11. usa11

Credit:
    Great going bro :)
    For me as on date GTM is best.

Updating profile at regular intervals can do wonders.
    Suggest all to keep doing so in good survey sites

Rd singh likes this.
  12. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    exactly after 1 year and 4 days completed 1139 points and will get in few days cheque worth 3060 (today's dollar closing 61.19). big thanks to usa bhai once again. :)

another account reached 660 pointsd in just 3 months, should get 1139 in next 3 months I hope. opinion world is dead and idiots don't give any survey and worst only 25 points needed to complete required 500 points, stopped tps due to no PC available.

13. usa11

Credit:
    1 year took longer than what it should have taken but Congo bro and most welcome :)
    I have 1035 in 1 a/c. In 2 minds to wait for $50 cheque or redeem for GV's now which I can use for Contests :D

OW : I just completed 1 survey yesterday morning for some 30-40 points. Try to login daily than should be able to get those 25 quick.

TPS : I don't think you are missing much anyways. They getting worst than ever. Finally managed to redeem zipcash this month in all my a/c's. Now thinking to stop with them for a while.

Saybucks : After few screen out surveys earlier , done 1 survey with them for $0.38 Min payout is $10 through paypal. Let's see how this go ahead..............

14. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    @usa11 so bro... Should I join saybucks..what r ur opinion..??

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    usa bhai cash lena jyada sahi hoga as you can buy gv using discounts or by trading. :)

191x6 waise bhi 1146 hote hain, if dollar is above 61 on redemption day we get extra amount as well. so will suggest to get 1139 1st and check dollar's closing on that day, if you are inclined towards gv. :)

16. naresh

naresh Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @usa11 and @Aryan bro i had redeemed 1000 points at GTM in january till now i haven't received any cheque,
    Whenever i send a mail they say researching cheque if its not cashed then we will reissue another which will reach you in 10 weeks.

How much time it will take to reach?

is there anything i missed in redemption procedure?

17. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    have got only 1 cheque that too last year, I received in approx 20 days, came via registered post from Canada.

18. usa11

Credit:
    Yeah , cash is always best. Just loosing patience a bit :D

No harm in joining. Watch and monitor for 1-2 months.

January !!
    For sure your cheque is lost. You should have complained much earlier ( normally after 8-10 weeks ) Now anyways send them 1 strong email to send you a new cheque asap. They actually take a little time in such cases to make sure that the cheque is not en cashed already.
    Also make sure that your address is complete and correct in your profile.
    Lately I received my cheques in under 30 days.

19. naresh

naresh Well-Known Member

Credit:
    in one of the last mails 1wk back they said they wont send cheque to office address so i have given residential address.
    lets see if i can get this time..

20. usa11

Credit:
    Wait for 4 weeks. If not received , send them mail again