Need Pepperfry 358 Points

Discussion in 'Giveaway/Trading' started by mahendra, Jan 14, 2013.

1. mahendra

mahendra New Member

Credit:
    Need Pepperfry 358 Points, i.e., have to make a purchase of 299+59 shipping. Can get a discount of 40% which is 120, so finally have to pay 238.

So if someone has 358 pepperpoints & is not planning to use them, do give me an offer of recharge amount.

2. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    firstly...

u cant combine points+coupon ...

secondly...

keep order on COD to avoid shipping...

3. mahendra

mahendra New Member

Credit:
    Hi Don

Thanks for suggestion, but I tried it & when I choose COD, I get "coupon cant be applied with COD"
    & now I have to purchase something which is not any use for me but just want to, so dont want to spend much, i.e., want to keep the cost as low as possible.

Product cost 299, after 40% discount which is 120, comes to 179, plus 59 shipping. total comes to 238. If there was no shipping then the price would have been alright because I know this will be just waste of money because as I already said, I dont need the product & wont be needing it but just feel like buying.

So this is just a try to bring the price even more down by trading for pepperfry points from someone who are not planning to use them.

4. pulkitsehgal

pulkitsehgal Member

Credit:

i have 314 peprfry points

5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    what product you are buying anyways? :-/

6. mahendra

mahendra New Member

Credit:
    @ pulkitsehgal
    Kindly tell me what you want in exchange, thanks. & what is the expiry of these points (if any applicable).

@ Aryan
    I was planning to buy a Mosaic Hip Flask on which I didnot want to spend much but that too went out of stock now .
    But another option is still there.

7. #S@M#

#S@M# Member

Credit:
    Still bro i dunno feel u can use pepper points to pay fr 59 shipping.....Correct me if wrong

8. mahendra

mahendra New Member

Credit:
    @ S@M

have no idea if pepperpoints can be used to pay 59 shipping.
    though bought another hip flask for 254 using the 250 off coupon, though no idea of the quality.
    So when it is delivered which will be in a week or so & I like it & if someone has any pepperpoints & is willing to give me a good deal, will buy another one.

9. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    they cannot be used brother...!!!
    You need to pay shipping for any such order:)

10. SWITY4U

SWITY4U Well-Known Member

Credit:
    shipping trick is on for PF now..