A Suggestion for admin

Discussion in 'OSIANS Hangout' started by Hardik Jogi, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Hardik Jogi

Hardik Jogi New Member

Credit:
    Hello,

I am thinking that this forum should have a private section...

A Section in the forum where exclusive tips, tricks , kaands, other methods for getting free stuff or more discount is shared.

The main part should be that it should be exclusive to this forum at the time of posting.

Also this section if possible should not be visible in search engines and to non-members. Only members can visit it.

Also if a member shares a great trick and many other members take advantage of that, he/she should be awarded with good amount of credits.

2. nav007

nav007 New Member

Credit:
    Yes, I am agree with this.

3. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    hmmmm

4. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    But That Would BE visible only for members above 200 posts so that will be nice

5. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Hardik bhai that tips and trick section is only visible to registered members..Even it will not show up in google search

6. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    I agree with Hardik point :
    Also if a member shares a great trick and many other members take advantage of that, he/she should be awarded with good amount of credits.

and also with Chirag's point :
    But That Would Be visible only for members above 200 posts so that will be nice.

1) Amount of credits can range from 20 to 100 depending upon the trick.
    2) Chirag's point is important. Anyone can join OS just to see our exclusive section. May be what we can do is instead of posting , we can pm such exclusive offers to our regular loyal members.