Amazon: 7 Days, 7 Free Trips with Cleartrip for Top Spenders on Gift Cards

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Jstar, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Jstar

Jstar Well-Known Member

Credit:
    https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=wk/ref=..._s1_s?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&node=10621246031

7 Days, 7 Free Trips with Cleartrip for Top Spenders on Gift Cards
    Offer duration: From 1st August, 2016 to 7th August, 2016 (Both Days Inclusive); Shop Gift Cards here.
    About the Offer

Top Spender on the Gift Cards Store (Amazon.in Gift Cards and Branded Gift Cards) wins a Cleartrip Gift Voucher worth Rs. 10,000 every day. An individual can become the highest spender in a single transaction or multiple transactions. If multiple purchasers have the highest value in a day, then the purchaser who reached the highest value first will be declared the winner for the day. The Offer is only valid from 1st August 2016 to 7th August 2016 (both days inclusive). The offer is valid on all formats of Amazon.in Gift Cards like email, greeting card as well as gift box. It is also valid on branded gift cards.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the Offer about?

Top Spender on the Gift Cards Store wins a Cleartrip Gift Voucher worth Rs. 10,000 every day (either through a single or cumulative purchase). The Offer is only valid from 1st August – 7th August 2016 (both days inclusive).

2. Can I avail this Offer if I buy any category of Gift Card?

This offer is applicable on all Gift Cards (Amazon.in Gift Cards and Branded Gift Cards). The offer is valid on all formats of Amazon.in Gift Cards like email, greeting card as well as gift box. It is also applicable on gift cards from other brands also available in the store.

3. When will the winners be announced?

The winners will be declared within a period of 7 business days from the last date of the Offer Period i.e. on 17th August, 2016

4. When will the winners receive their prize?

The declared winners will receive the Cleartrip Gift Voucher worth Rs. 10,000 within a period of 10 business days from the last date of the Offer Period i.e by 18th August, 2016