Amazon: Happionaire's Investment secrets for Women Hardcover @274 mrp 499

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by dealsboy, Jun 28, 2016.

1. dealsboy

dealsboy Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Happionaire’s Investment Secrets For Women is the first book specially written for women under the bestselling Happionaire series. It will help women understand more about money, investing, saving and wealth creation in a fun, simple and interesting way. No complicated words, no jargon and it is perfectly fine if you have always hated maths, accounts and finance!The book will reveal:- Why God Might Actually Give You This Book To Read · The Way Women Think About Money · Men, Women and Money · Why I Want To Give You Rs. 200,000 crores · Frogs Can Teach You A Lot About Life, Savings and Investing · Are You Like My Dadi? · Who Is Stealing Your Money Every Single Moment· Fixed Deposits – Safe or Dangerous? · Mutual Funds –Do Your Really Need Them? · Can You Get Rich, When Prices Rise? · Owning Companies Through The Stock Market · What You Earn Is Not Important To Your Wealth · How My Domestic Help Owns Buildings and an Investment Real Estate · Insurance – Staying Protected · Why You Can’t Blindly Rely On Financial Advisors and Salesmen · Why Debt and Loans Are Not Needed · How Owning Your Own Bank Can Make You Rich and much more!

http://www.amazon.in/Happionaires-I...bps_img_s-3_3947_62895421&smid=A3FBYMCWAV8P33