Amazon : My Name is Abu Salem Paperback @ 134 mrp 299 ( 55 % Off )

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Jstar, May 10, 2016.

1. Jstar

Jstar Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Mumbai has produced many dons-but perhaps none so colourful as Abu Salem. The flamboyant ex-aide of Dawood Ibrahim is best known for his involvement in the Mumbai blasts of 1993 and for the murder of music composer Gulshan Kumar. But he became equally famous for his relationship with actress Monica Bedi and his close connection to Bollywood, leading to a number of attempted murders of the film industry's biggest names.
    Now comes the ultimate telling of his life from the writer who knows the Mumbai underworld better than anyone else. Gripping, full of unknown details and first-hand accounts, My Name Is Abu Salem is another unputdownable book from S. Hussain Zaidi.

About the Author

S. Hussain Zaidi is a Mumbai-based journalist, a veteran of investigative, crime and terror reporting. He has worked for the Asian Age, Mumbai Mirror, Mid-Day and Indian Express. His previous books include bestsellers such as Black Friday, Mafia Queens of Mumbai, Dongri to Dubai and Byculla to Bangkok. Black Friday and Dongri to Dubai have been adapted into the Bollywood films Black Friday and Shootout at Wadala respectively. He lives with his family in Mumbai.

http://www.amazon.in/Name-Abu-Salem...bps_img_s-4_7867_ea676f1d&smid=A1W33I63XW2ME2