Amazon : Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 (White) @ rs 16679

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PIEKEY, Jun 25, 2013.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 (White)

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Galaxy-Grand-GT-I9082-White/dp/B00B15ZVTS/

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• 10% off on this item. Discount applied at check out. Limited to one unit per customer. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
    Product Features

• 8MP primary camera and 2MP front facing camera
    • 5-inch touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
    • Google Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz dual core processor, memory expandable up to 64GB with dual SIM
    • 2100mAH battery providing talk-time of 10 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 440 hours on 3G networks
    • 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
    Jelly Bean OS

Powered by Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), the latest version of the world’s most popular smartphone operating system. Jelly Bean has fast, fluid and smooth graphics along with a new Google Search experience featuring Google Now, which brings you just the right information, before you ask.
    Multi Window
    Multi Window helps easier multitasking. You can enjoy your videos, browse webpages and create memos all at once on a single screen.
    Dual SIM
    Intuitive Dual SIM separates work and personal accounts for differing usage and pricing plans.
    8MP Camera
    Enjoy effortless photo-taking with a high response camera with quick start-up and zero shutter lag.

Product Description

GALAXY GRAND offers maximum screen space on a slim, fully loaded smartphone for an endlessly entertaining mobile experience. Enjoy your videos, games and web time on a large, vivid display while holding it in one hand. GALAXY Grand is outfitted with a deluxe large display to meet your needs. Powered by AndroidTM 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), the latest version of the world's most popular smartphone operating system.