Amazon : Sony Xperia P LT22i (Black) @ rs 17550

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PIEKEY, Jun 25, 2013.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Sony Xperia P LT22i (Black)

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-Xperia-P-LT22i-Black/dp/B0089KW2G8/

Product Features

• 8MP primary camera with LED flash geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image stabilization, 1080p HD video capture and VGA front facing camera
    • 4.0-inch scratch-resistant LED-backlit LCD capacitive touchscreen with 540X960 pixels resolution
    • Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
    • 1500mAH battery providing talk-time of 6 hours on 2G network and standby time of 400 hours on 2G network
    • 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 month manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
    Product Description

From the Manufacturer

Experience beauty. Distinctive design.

[​IMG]
    view larger
    Xperia P stands out with its distinctive, minimalistic design. Like all phones in the Xperia NXT series, it has a simple, strong design language and Xperia P takes it one step further-the precision crafted, full aluminium unibody gives this Android phone a unique, durable and modern look.
    Like all phones in the Xperia NXT series, it has a simple, strong design language and Xperia P takes it one step further-the precision crafted, full aluminium unibody gives this Android phone a unique, durable and modern look.

Product Description

The Sony Xperia P,standing in between the Sony xperia u and big daddy Sony xperia S,is the perfect mid range phone at the moment !it comes with the latest White Magic display and has the brightest screen on any phone in the world up to date!well talking about the exteriors it is gr8 to hold in ur hand as it has a 4 inch display with a unique rectangular design with some sharp edges make the design like any of the sonys contemporary design