Apply for a HDFC Credit Card Through NetBanking and get a movie Ticket Free

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by pnperl, Sep 9, 2013.

1. pnperl

pnperl Member

Credit:
    http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/credit_card_through_netbanking_offer.htm

Get Book My Show (Winpin) Voucher worth Rs.250/- .

How customers can apply for Credit Card through NetBanking?

• Customer need to login to NetBanking, click on Credit Card Apply link and fill up the online application (pre-populated) form & submit.
    • Click here to login to NetBanking and apply now
    Who would be eligible for the offer?

All customers who do not hold a HDFC Bank Credit card, who are pre-eligible for a Credit Card and apply through NetBanking within offer period.

Offer Duration :

This offer is valid from 5th September 2013 to 31st October 2013.

Offer Details :

Eligible customer for the offer would get a Book My Show (Winpin) Voucher worth Rs.250/- on their email id registered with the Bank, in the next month. This voucher would be valid till 31st December 2013.

How to Redeem the Book My Show (Winpin) Voucher :

• Log on to www.bookmyshow.com
    • Select Location, Movie, Cinema, Show Date & Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows
    • On the payment page, tick the check box that states 'Avail Discounts & Offers', and from the drop-down list select 'Winpin' option and enter the Winpin voucher code in the text box. Click on 'Apply Offer' button to avail the offer.
    Note: At the end of a successful transaction, a booking id gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the box-office for actual tickets. Email and SMS confirmation will also be sent, provided its active. For any assistance, kindly get in touch with Book My Show Customer Care Support No.: +91(022)-39895050 or write to: helpdesk@bookmyshow.com

Book My Show (Winpin) Voucher Standard Terms and Conditions :

• Voucher can be redeemed ONLY on www.bookmyshow.com and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
    • Voucher can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concert/Sport available on Book My Show website.
    • Voucher valid PAN India across all Cinemas/Partners associated with Book My Show.
    • Voucher can be used Only once within the validity period (offer is valid till 31st December, 13).
    • Voucher will only be adjusted against the ticket cost. Book My Show convenience fees (if any) and/or any additional amount transaction to be borne by the voucher user.
    • If lost/misused, the voucher cannot be replaced. Void if resold, Cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash & cannot be re-validated post expiry date.
    • In addition to Book My Show 'Winpin' Voucher Terms and Conditions, Book My Show Vouchers and their use on our website are also subject to Book My Show's general Terms of Use and Book My Show's decision will be final in case of any dispute.
    HDFC Bank Standard Terms and Conditions:

• The Offer is valid only on movie tickets booked on www.bookmyshow.com using the HDFC Bank Credit card.
    • Offer valid till 31st October 2013
    • This offer cannot be clubbed with any existing offer of Book My Show or HDFC Bank ltd.
    • Offer is valid only when Credit Card gets set up and successfully delivered to the customer.
    • This offer cannot be exchanged for any other offer provided by Book My Show & HDFC Bank.
    • HDFC Bank Ltd reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
    • In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening of the offer for reasons beyond anybody's control or Act of God, then neither HDFC Bank nor their agents, sponsors nor their agents, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the Customers participating in the Offer.
    • The customers shall not hold HDFC Bank responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a customer may suffer, sustain or incur arising out of the purchase of goods by way of the said offer.
    • HDFC Bank does not provide any guarantee or warrant the quality, quantity, serviceability, merchantability, suitability, availability, reputation or competitiveness of the products and/or services rendered.
    • This offer is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
    • The terms and conditions of this promotion are subject to change without any prior notice.
    • This offer is only valid on New HDFC Bank Credit Card issued.
    • Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by HDFC Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
    • Any Government levied taxes like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax etc. arising out of the same will be borne by the HDFC Bank Credit Card customer.
    • The above offer is by way of a special offer for select HDFC Bank Customers only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
    • The participants will not hold HDFC Bank responsible or liable for any deficiency or defect in the product/services availed by Credit Card customer, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a participant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of above offer.
    • All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Chennai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.