Body Building For Women and Man

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by baliInocent bali, Jul 3, 2014.

1. baliInocent bali

baliInocent bali New Member

Credit:
    Teen tithe Super Bowl lot I show tonight Ripped RX NO2 Blast the left thinks like the pica it gone a huge them going on termination alive you have requested that I would do that 300 workout don't know the 300 workout is it's the intense workout that's people playing the Spartan warriors in the movie 300 prepare for their rules he saw a movie they're all a chisel that stripped down to their mind looking pretty good cell this work I was designed for people who are over 200 pounds like over six feet tall I'm 5'10 we 169 pounds I do the something they did because it's going to be fun okay so what we have to do and now each exercise exposed to arsenate my raps but you just complete with as many sets as you need to complete it so for example the first thing you gonad is 25 pull ups if you can do $25 plus a row do as manias you can rest as many as you can rest mangy catg25 okay sup first day 25-plus next to you has come over menu fifty dead lifts with 135 past singer done that I come over here hands and knees 1950pushups okay Syrian question here you 15 box jumps 24 inch lower citizen doesn't matter come over here put the part of stands candid me and 1954 elapsed with blue lights work Asian half its tank feet come up to onside much other side touch the ground middle not one BOM bomb middle to bomb home middle 3 50 lows soon as those not interview 25 kettle bell clean presses for each arm anyway yeah is picking up here straight up bring it down it has to touch the ground one rap she’s got a laptop to the right of once you complete that lasting up to you is $25 plus okay sup clutch lines were gone after you see Ingot one thing for you guys slut for why I do in which each mooch sheet its which each matter see yeah it'll only cost 15 repsconceivable ajar 25 more crew she I'll ..