Boi Star Rewardz Is An Exclusive Loyalty Program Initiated By Bank Of India

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by nithin, Aug 3, 2013.

1. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

http://www.boistarrewardz.com/
    you rewarded whenever you choose to buy a product or pay for a service using your Bank of India ATM cum

•What is BOI STAR REWARDZ?BOI STAR REWARDZ is an exclusive loyalty program initiated by Bank of India for its ATM cum Debit Card holders to reward them with StarPoints accumulated over transactions and redeeming the same for a wide range of consumer products.•What are the benefits of BOI STAR REWARDZ membership?Bank of India customers would be rewarded with StarPoints for every transaction they make using their ATM cum Debit Card. These StarPoints can be redeemed to procure a wide range of products like Airline Tickets, Bus Tickets, Movie Tickets, Electronic Items, Home, Fashion, Beauty products etc. The more you spend the more you get rewarded.•How do I become a member?As a Bank of India ATM cum Debit Card Holder you are automatically enrolled as a BOI STAR REWARDZ member. All you need to do is Register your account.•How do I register my BOI STAR REWARDZ account?
    Visit www.boistarrewardz.com
    Under “First time user” Click on “Register Account” link.
    You will be asked to enter your Bank of India Debit Card Number
    Then the first 4 digits of your account number will be displayed; you will have to fill in the last 4 digits of your account to validate the account details for registration.
    You will be asked to fill in few more details to update your profile
    Once you complete the registration process, your user id and password will be sent to you via email/SMS
    Use this User id and password to log in to your BOI STAR REWARDZ account and start redeeming your StarPoints for over 2 million merchandise, movie, air and bus tickets.
    •Can I join BOI STAR REWARDZ if I live outside India but I am an Indian citizen? As long as you hold a Bank of India ATM cum Debit Card, you can join BOI STAR REWARDZ.•Is BOI STAR REWARDZ open for Non- Indian citizens? Yes, if you are a resident of India and hold a Bank of India ATM cum Debit Card, you automatically become a member of BOI STAR REWARDZ.