Book : Ohh Yes,I Am Single! And So Is My Girlfriend! Mrp100 @ 58

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Nausad, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Market Price: Rs 100
    Offer Price: Rs 58

http://www.middaysale.com/mid-day-sales/item/1464-ohh-yes,i-am-single-and-so-is-my-girlfriend.html

Apply Coupon Code :FB289
    Not
    all love stories move linearly. From a fat, ugly nerd to someone who gets dumped from breakfast and is in love again by brunch, this story traces the life and times of guy, who has the innate ability to fall in love…as well as to fall out of it. He is the perfect picture of the imperfect romantic. So who’s the girl of his dreams? It’s always been easy for him to decide who he doesn’t love. Will Durjoy finally be able to decide who he really loves? The seven year old crush? The first girl he ever kissed? Which one of these always has him crawling back to her every time his heart lay broken in his palms?

About the Author :

Durjoy Datta is bestselling author of five books, Of Course I Love You! (2008), Now That You’re Rich! (2009), She Broke up, I Didn’t! (2010), Ohh Yes, I Am Single! (2011) and You Were My Crush! (To be released – 2011). All of these books have enjoyed prolonged stays on various bestseller lists.

One of the youngest and the most prolific authors in the Indian fiction scene, his works are characterized by dark humor and n-your-face realism. He is seen as one of the most unabashed writers in the genre.

Durjoy is an engineer from Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and did his management from MDI, Gurgaon in 2011. Apart from books, he has a keen interest in outdoor sports and strength training activities.

2. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Book : Ohh Yes,I Am Single! And So Is My Girlfriend for Rs.58

Ohh Yes,I Am Single! And So Is My Girlfriend for Rs.58

[​IMG]

[align=center]Click Here To Get It[/align]

Not all love stories move linearly. From a fat, ugly nerd to someone who gets dumped from breakfast and is in love again by brunch, this story traces the life and times of guy, who has the innate ability to fall in love…as well as to fall out of it. He is the perfect picture of the imperfect romantic. So who’s the girl of his dreams? It’s always been easy for him to decide who he doesn’t love. Will Durjoy finally be able to decide who he really loves? The seven year old crush? The first girl he ever kissed? Which one of these always has him crawling back to her every time his heart lay broken in his palms?

About the Author :

Durjoy Datta is bestselling author of five books, Of Course I Love You! (2008), Now That You’re Rich! (2009), She Broke Up, I Didn’t! (2010), Ohh Yes, I Am Single! (2011) and You Were My Crush! (To be released – 2011). All of these books have enjoyed prolonged stays on various bestseller lists.

One of the youngest and the most prolific authors in the Indian fiction scene, his works are characterized by dark humor and in-your-face realism. He is seen as one of the most unabashed writers in the genre.

Durjoy is an engineer from Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and did his management from MDI, Gurgaon in 2011. Apart from books, he has a keen interest in outdoor sports and strength training activities.

Use Discount Coupon Code FB289 to buy Ohh Yes,I Am Single! And So Is My Girlfriend for Rs.58

3. hchp

hchp Active Member

Credit:

Oh Heading was so Confusing . Edit it

4. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

dude it is the right title for the same..!! :p :p

5. hchp

hchp Active Member

Credit:
    RE: Ohh Yes,I Am Single! And So Is My Girlfriend for Rs.58

I read that as "Girlfriend for Rs.58":lol:

6. smit

smit Well-Known Member

Credit:

link ?

7. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

Updated.! :)

8. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:

I just mentioned Book in the title.
    May be better now :)

9. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

hahahah ok admin.! :)

10. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Saw actually was posted by Nausad bro before and yrs was a repost :p
    Merged now

Seems cheapest price though little difference at other sites.

Also available as e-book at Flipkart for Rs.57

11. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    e-book???

u can get free frm torrent i guess .