Buy anything from our Rakhi Gifts store & Get Gift Coupons worth Rs.500

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by jaypandey, Aug 1, 2013.

1. jaypandey

jaypandey Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Rediff offering Buy anything from our Rakhi Gifts store & Get Gift Coupons worth Rs.500

[​IMG]

http://rakhi.rediff.com/?

Offer :- http://imshopping.rediff.com/shopping/homepix/rakhigv_310713.html?

Terms and conditions
    Please note:

Offer is valid for all orders placed from the Rediff Rakhi Gifts store, till 21st August 2013

The gift coupons will be sent by email to the applicable Customers, after 21st August 2013.

How do I redeem a Rediff.com Gift Voucher?
    • A Rediff Gift Voucher is to be redeemed online on Rediff Shopping only.
    • The voucher is to be used as a mode of payment at the time of making a purchase.
    • The gift coupon code is to be inserted in the box provided at the payment option page.
    • The system shall update with the balance on the voucher
    • The voucher needs to be redeemed before its expiry date.
    • If the voucher is expired, the amount is forfeited and cannot be regenerated.
    What if my Rediff.com Gift Voucher amount is more / less than the order value?
    • If the gift voucher amount is more than the order value, then the balance amount is carried forward in the voucher.
    • The balance needs to be redeemed before the expiry of the voucher.
    • If the gift voucher amount is less than the order value, then the balance amount is to be paid via any other prepaid mode of payment.
    • The available alternate prepaid modes of payment are credit cards, debit card, netbanking and cheques.
    What if my order placed via Rediff.com gift voucher is refunded, how do I get the money back?
    • If an order is refunded, the value is reversed to the gift voucher.
    • The voucher may be redeemed again for a new purchase.
    • If an order is placed via gift voucher and partly another prepaid mode, the value is first refunded to the prepaid mode and balance to the gift voucher.