CAMERA XCHANGE AT ZOOMIN

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by pulkitsehgal, Jan 1, 2013.

1. pulkitsehgal

pulkitsehgal Member

Credit:
    The ZoomIn Camera Store is India’s first online retailer that will give you instant cash for your old mobile phone or camera to apply towards the purchase of a new phone or camera on zoomin.com.

[​IMG]

visit

http://camera.zoomin.com/instantexchange/landingpage

2. xxx

xxx Active Member

Credit:
    ZoomIn Instant Exchange

The ZoomIn Camera Store is India's first online retailer that will give you instant cash for your old mobile phone or camera to apply towards the purchase of a new phone or camera on zoomin.com.

What is Zoomin Instant Exchange?
    ZoomIn Instant Exchange is our convenient, online program that lets you exchange your old camera or phone for a new one. We instantly tell you how much we are willing to pay you for your old phone or camera and allow you to apply that value towards the purchase of a new phone or camera on zoomin.com.

Which products can be traded in for Instant Exchange?
    We accept mobile phones and cameras. Check out our Instant Exchange engine to determine whether your specific phone and camera models are accepted. The Instant Exchange engine can be found on product pages for compact cameras, digital SLRs and mobile phones.

How much will I receive for my mobile phone or camera exchange?
    The amount will depend on factors such as make, model and condition.
    Which products can I redeem the exchange value for?
    Instant Exchange can be applied to compact cameras, digital SLRs and mobile phones that are sold on zoomin.com.

What is the online process?
    Click on the Instant Exchange button on the product page of the product you would like to purchase.
    Input the requested information regarding the old phone or camera you would like to exchange.
    You will then receive an instant offer for the product you would like to exchange
    If you accept the offer, you will instantly receive a coupon code to apply towards the purchase of the new phone or camera
    Complete the transaction by checking out and applying the coupon code.

What happens next?
    After you have completed checkout, ZoomIn will initiate the process for you to send your old camera or phone to us.
    Within 24 hours of your order confirmation, we will send you packaging material. This will include a corrugated box, protective foam/bubble wrap and a checklist label.
    The checklist label will be pre-filled with your order details and the product that you intend to exchange. Please complete the requested information on the checklist.
    When your old camera or phone is ready to be picked up, email us at�camera@zoomin.com�or call us at+91 22-43681555(Mon � Sat: 10am to 7 pm)�for us to coordinate the reverse pickup.
    Once we receive your old camera or phone our team will do a quick inspection to verify the product that was sent.
    As soon as the verification is completed we will dispatch your purchased product.

How long will this process take?
    The entire process from beginning to when your new phone or camera is shipped to you will take 7 days.

Is this service available in my city?
    This service is available in all locations that are currently serviceable by our logistics partner. In the rare instance that we are unable to service your location we will refund the entire transaction amount.

Will I incur any shipping charges?
    No, you do not need to pay any shipping charges.

3. SWITY4U

SWITY4U Well-Known Member

Credit:
    gd 1..