Cheapest 20,000 MAH power bank(Charger+Ports+Battery) @ Rs 1499/- only!!

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by nithin, Apr 26, 2013.

1. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://www.ebay.in/itm/281093833574

use 100 off 300 coupon

Top 8 reasons to buy this 100% Environmental friendly product:-

1. High capacity 20000mAh external backup battery for Mobiles, Phablet, Tablets, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Projectors, MP3, MP4, GPS and almost every other electronic product in the world.
    2. Uses less electricity when compared to wall chargers (With the use of Electricity Saving function).
    3. Built-in 20000mAh high capacity rechargeable Li-Polymer battery with longer/faster charge levels (With the use of High efficiency power conversion, In other words its called Rapid charging).
    4. Safe and reliable (Smart lines / Multiple protection system security)
    5. Intelligent protection against Over Charging, Over Loading and Short Circuit.
    6. Very Portable and Indicative (With 4 LED power indicator). Go on, Carry it in your pocket 'cos it fits.
    7. Charges two devices (Mobiles/Tablets) at the same time.
    8. Last but definitely not the least. Its stylish, Looks professional and elegant when its beside you since its much smaller than a tablet and slightly bigger than any 5" mobile / Phablet.

Did you notice that this has EMI option included in it? HELL Yeah it is.

I mostly use it for tablet gaming since i have a 10" tablet which consumes more power while gaming or streaming my songs/videos on my youtube channels via WIFI/3G. And of course, How could i miss this? I use it for my projector and i can see that no eBay seller has mentioned about this. I use a DVI/VGA/HDMI to USB adapter (Not a part of the 8 free adapters you will get with the pack) and then connect the other end to the powerbank and it will do WONDERS!!!! You will never have to worry about losing power again.

Of course, There is a conversion loss while charging mobile devices from the device. It is present in all the mobile power packs/ power banks so do not be afraid. I would be happy to re-assure you that its a very normal behavior. Don't believe me? Google it ;-) . Fact is, The conversion loss is due the internal battery (3.7 V) which has to be converted to 5V for charging the devices, Hence the conversion loss.

Although i have mentioned my standard shipping as 3 days if i get the payment earlier (before 3:30 PM) on any day, I will try to send it the same day, But just to be safe i have mentioned 3 days. I hope most will agree as ebay has strict policies on shipping and as a fellow ebayer i have to abide.

Specifications:-
    Color : White
    Capacity: 20000mAh
    (Duo USB output, charge 2 devices simultaneously)
    Cell type: Li-Polymer
    Input Voltage: DC 5.0V
    Input Current: 1000mA (Max)
    Output Voltage (Port A): 5.0V
    Output Current (Port A): 1000mA
    Output Voltage (Port B): 5.0V
    Output Current (Port B): 2100mA
    Dimension : 13.5 x 6.9 x 2.3 cm
    Battery Indicator : Red/Blue LED
    Certification : CE,FCC,ROHS,MSDS

What you will get:-
    *1 x 20000mAh External Battery with Charger
    *1 x USB Cable
    *8 x Adapters
    *1 x User Manual
    *1 x Box Retail Package

2. osian

osian Member

Credit:
    Price and specs looks good but product is non branded item and also seller not mentioned about warranty in his description.