Despicable Me 2 3D Eng(U) couple ticket in 10 Rs. only

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by SWITY4U, Jul 6, 2013.

1. SWITY4U

SWITY4U Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Go to :

https://www.freecharge.in/

Recharge with Min. Rs. 201

Select Despicable Me 2 for ticket please.. 250 Rs. off on 2 tickets

Pay 10 Rs. Extra and grab this...

Now go to ticketplease.com

select your city and check price of morning show.. it is sure less then125 Rs.

So, your couple ticket price is less then 250....

So, Enjoy this in 10 Rs. only...
    Despicable Me 2

Valid Against minimum bill of Rs. 0
    Terms & Conditions
    This is an E COUPON delivered to your inbox instantly.

1. This Offer is ONLY valid on bookings made for Despicable Me 2 across all cinemas available on www.ticketplease.com.
    2. Customer has to purchase a minimum of 2 tickets for Despicable Me 2 on www.ticketplease.com and get second ticket for FREE. Maximum discount that can be availed is Rs. 250 for the second ticket.
    3. Offer is valid for ONLINE purchase of movie tickets from www.ticketplease.com
    4. Offer is valid for all days, all shows for the movie.
    5. Offer & Internet handling fees will be applicable for all states except Maharashtra
    6. The Discount can be availed by entering the promo code on www.ticketplease.com
    7. Promo Code cannot be exchanged for cash. Only one Promo Code can be redeemed per transaction.
    8. Once the discount is availed on www.ticketplease.com the booking cannot be cancelled.
    9. This discount offer cannot be combined with any other on-going offers, discounts or promotions on www.ticketplease.com
    10. Redemption of the coupon is subject to availability of tickets.
    11. Offer valid for a limited period only. Coupon valid till 18th July, 2013.
    Valid in cities:
    All