EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    For those who are not aware , we can make a decent side earnings by performing surveys. Earnings can fluctuate and vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed but they remain a genuine source of making bonus incomes by spending your free time from home. In some you can get incentives only in the form of free Shopping vouchers but many pay real cash as well. All the sites are free to join.

List of Honest Survey sites for Indians which are paying at this moment.

Click below image to register on ThePanelStation

ThePanelStation
    http://www.thepanelstation.com/

Globaltestmarket
    https://www.globaltestmarket.com/
    Opinionworld.in
    http://www.opinionworld.in/ow/index.aspx?ChapterID=7851
    starpanel
    http://starpanel.startv.in/index.html
    ValuedOpinions
    http://www.valuedopinions.co.in/index.php?id=16
    Toluna
    http://in.toluna.com/
    ipanelonline.com
    http://in.ipanelonline.com/
    Surveysavvy
    https://www.surveysavvy.com/
    Indiaspeaks
    http://www.indiaspeaks.net/
    AIP Surveys
    http://in.aipsurveys.com/en/

I have listed the sites above in order of my preference. I am not active in the last 2 but understand that they are honest and paying at this moment. I suggest to join at least first 7 sites from the above list.
    With all honest survey sites , we have chances of gaining only and has got nothing really to loose except our time and if they are sending less surveys or very little surveys or no surveys , we do not loose our time as well. If our time is spent , we should be earning something in most probability.

Some Notes + Tips :
    1) ThePanelStation : Try to join by clicking on above banner and in case not able to join , it's probably that the number of members crossed much above what was Requirement and demand for their surveys , and they had to stop new registrations. I suggest to send them email / post on their facebook wall and wait. They might send you invitation to join at a later stage once their demand grows for more data to be collected.

2) Toluna , IpanelOnline and Opinionworld do not send all the surveys by email. You should login to your account and check available surveys whenever you are free ( I suggest every 2-3 days ).

3) Toluna : There are other ways to make points in Toluna as well. Firstly fill all "Profile Surveys" ( Can be seen under "YOU" after you login to your account ) which will earn you 100 points for each profile survey. Regularly check "Survey Centre" which can be seen under "YOU". It will also show all available small Polls and Opinions.Earnings with this Polls are little but just adds up to the kitty without wasting any much time. You can also earn by inviting friends ( 500 points for each referral ) and your referral need not be active as well after joining ( But must tick YES for survey option while joining ). You can actually earn easy 1500-2000 points by this every month if you understand what I want to say ;) But do not be greedy and avoid more than 2000 per month.
    Rest other things in Toluna ( like create Poll/Topic , etc ) are useless and wouldn't earn you anything and can be avoided. In Rewards , avoid wasting your points on any other rewards like virtual gifts and sweepstakes , etc and just go for Indiatimes/Flipkart shopping vouchers.
    UPDATE ( July,2014 ) :
    Ref credits is no more available in Toluna. Stopped many months back.

4) Globaltestmarket : lots of patience is required as it might take time to build up your points to 1000 ( min redemption level ) but they are honest and regular surveys come if you are also honest with your answers. 1000 points are equal to US$50 so even if it takes you few months ro reach 1000 points , it's worth it. They will send you payment by cheque in Indian Rupees.
    UPDATE ( July , 2014 ) :
    Now they have added many more redemption choices. Gift Vouchers are available for many online shopping sites and for as low as 113 points which can get you Rs.300 Voucher. However , US$50 cheque option has become costlier now , 1110 points approx instead of earlier 1000.
    They have also added referral credit points now. Can get 20 points per referral.

5) ValuedOpinions : It's a good site with good reward earnings per survey. Reaching cashout of Rs.400 is not difficult. Also a must join site at the moment. Though they will pay in the form of Vouchers which can be used at many physical stores and few online sites.
    UPDATE ( JULY , 2014 ) :
    Crediting of points take too long. I have stopped using them but site still honest and paying.

6) Surveysavvy : They hardly send any surveys. I have only qualified in only 3-4 surveys till date in 3 years. They paid good in each of these surveys. Cannot recall exact but was over US$15 for each of them. Lately they are sending surveys for small amounts as well like US$2 which itself is of no use and need to be combined further to redeem to avoid bank charges as they send payment in US$ cheques. Still I see no harm in joining this site as even if they rarely send surveys , your time is not being wasted.

7) StarPanel : Again a site which rarely send surveys ( like 1-2 every month ) but good part is that mostly you will qualify and surveys are very easy , short and simple. Reaching cashout of US$10.50 for paypal payment might take time so I recommend that you still choose PAYPAL as your payment option but after few months if feel it is getting difficult to reach cashout , just change your payment option to BIG Cinemas voucher and automatically will get Rs.100 Big Cinema voucher for each $2.25 in your account by email. In this site , you can open 2-3 accounts ( 1 each of your family member and ask them to fill when survey arise ;) ) to maximize your earnings. They do net send every survey to every member so do not get disappointed why you didn't receive a particular survey while your friend or sister or wife received it.
    UPDATE ( July , 2014 )
    Paypal option is no more available but can redeem Flipkart Gift Vouchers now.

8) IpanelOnline : After login to your account , go to "Survey Centre" and further to "System Investigation" under that. You will see 7-8 pages of small surveys ( similar to Profile surveys ) and are guaranteed to earn. Fill all of them and you will earn approx 1300 points from those itself and will be of great help to reach cashout. Other surveys can be seen under "Business Surveys" which pay higher points but not guaranteed to qualify.

9) In most sites , I will not recommend to have more than 1 account from 1 Computer. Even if you have family members , many survey sites will treat those as multi accounts by a single member and stop sending you surveys or send very less surveys or might even block the accounts.

10) Try to be honest with your answers. In fact not try , but stress importance on honesty. It might screen you out of most surveys initially but will be beneficial in the long run. You can bluff with your answers , but for that you have to be a perfect bluff master and also your bluffs must match with your original profile. If your answers in the survey doesn't match with your actual profile in their data , you might start receiving very less surveys or no surveys from those sites.

11) Many sites send might same surveys. For example , 1 MNC or a BIG major SURVEY site might approach GTM , TPS , Toluna and also Valued Opinions to collect data from their registered members in India. Now if you are a registered member of all 4 , you might receive this same survey from all 4. If you have already attempted a survey from 1 of this and try to attempt the same survey again ( received from another site ) , their system might detect that you have already attempted this survey and immediately screen you out. So to avoid this , always clean your cookies and cache after attempting any survey from any site. Changing your IP is also advisable.

12) Do not try to rush with your answers. For any survey , if the survey sites estimates that it should take 30 minutes and you fill that in 10 minutes , you may not receive points for that survey / you may start receiving less or no surveys / your account might be blocked with or without even intimating you. Little bit time difference can be understandable but not huge difference according to their estimates. GTM specially is very strict about it as my friends account was blocked for the speeding reason and was opened up again after requests made by him and a warning given by them.

13 ) Certain surveys can be a big headache. If you are not interested in those long surveys , by experience you will know and can just leave them in the early stages of the survey itself instead of breaking your head. You are not forced to attempt or complete all surveys. You will not earn for those but your time will be spared.

14) Specially surveys related to CARS are a big headache. As all the time I have screened out of those and many times after already wasting 5-10 minutes to fill up initial parts. So finally I stopped attempting surveys related to CARS ( 1 typical survey which comes up every now and than ). You will come to know soon in few months :D

15) There are many scam survey sites existing. So before joining any new site , try to google search them first. Also make sure if they pay to members in India.

16) Chances of qualification in the most surveys are less than 50%. It varies from site to site and survey to survey. In certain sites and surveys , chances are less than 25% even. Based on your initial answers to a survey ( which I suggest to be honest unless you are a perfect bluff master ) , it will be decided by the system that you qualify further for the survey or not. Do not be disheartened or demotivated with screen outs. You are not the only one and it can happen many times. Certain sites still pay you little incentive for each and every survey you attempt , even if you are screened out.

All above is my view and can be wrong as well. So believe and follow only your own instincts.

Other site
    Tripadvisor Insighters
    https://custom.cvent.com/3DDA087142BF4C ... 9de1bd.pdf
    This is not a survey site and actually belongs to one of the world's largest site for Travel related reviews and forum. If you become their member , they will send you travel related surveys from time to time ( 5-6 surveys in a year ). In the past they used to pay Rs.250-300 Flipkart vouchers to all and for all their surveys. But lately they are also sending free surveys which do not carry any incentive. Also for they surveys which do carry incentive ( Rs.250 flipkart vouchers ) , they have limited the incentive to first 100 or 250 respondents depending upon survey to surveys. New registrations seem to be closed for the moment but if you wish to join , you can try by sending them 1 email.
    They are honest site and I have been receiving vouchers from them since past few years so see no harm to join if you can.
    UPDATE : ( July , 2014 )
    They stopped sending any Surveys in which they give reward. Can ignore this site now if want.

Feel free to pm me for anything else I can help with.
    Thanks

Note : Some of the above is copied from other place but I am the actual author their as well.

Genuine and Honest Traffic Exchange site :
    Similar to ptc , 1 traffic exchange site is worth if someone wanna join. Genuine , honest and paying since last few years to me. Site is easy and safe. Just keep 1 separate tab open.They will keep on showing approx 200 sites ( in same page ) and you will need to keep on clicking 1 correct code after timer is gone for each site. It's not much time consuming as you can do this together at the same time doing your other online works. They pay US$0.30 per 1000 sites. So if you are active daily , can make $3 in 50 days. But that's not all. Since they are a traffic exchange site , you also keep on getting credits to advertise your own blog/site or any site with your own referral link. You can also choose which country you wanna advertise your site in. I have been using this to advertise my referral links of various sites and keep on getting some positive results.
    Below is the link ( It contains my ref link as well. You can join under me for no loss to you or you are free to remove it if you want)

http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=usaraf

I highly recommend to try this out. Worth joining. And can ignore other things in the site as not much use and no need to upgrade , etc by paying money.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    nice tute. :)

any idea how much time toluna takes for sending the voucher? I redeemed flipkart voucher of 200 on 16 Sep I guess and it's still processing. :(

3. usa11

Credit:
    I also have pending since last 2 weeks.
    Their is no fix time and they might take as little as few weeks and up to 2 months.
    But they are honest and I am receiving vouchers since last few years. Their earlier name
    was Ciao surveys.

4. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    good share... :)

5. asbajaswa

asbajaswa Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Usa11 bhai famous thread is back :)... Great to see this thread here :)..

@aryan:- they usually send vouchers around mid of the month...so wait for another week, you might get it :)

6. usa11

Credit:
    Actually this is a brief guide to all survey newbies in one single post.

Can be very helpful to them if they want to make any side earnings.

7. Shiva26

Shiva26 New Member

Credit:
    I cant Do any survey in Survey Sites.. Always i get message ""there is no Survey Available in your Country..

8. usa11

Credit:
    In which particular site ?
    Try in the sites mentioned above and should not face problems.
    You can also pm me for any help you need
    Thanks

9. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    didn't get my flipkart gv from toluna. it's 2 months now.. :(

10. usa11

Credit:
    Still I don't see any reasons to fear Aryan bro. They will deliver.

I received my zipcash from TPS yesterday for the month of Sep.

11. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I have approx 6200 tps points so should I wait till end of month for making 8k and getting 800 worth gv or get 500 worth gv now? (basic query is what is appropriate date/time to redeem and get gv/zc next month):-?

12. usa11

Credit:
    It does not make any difference if you are opting for zc. Whatever you will redeem in the entire duration of Oct ( probably not at the very very last moments ) , it will come at same time in Nov ( normally around 15th ). So you can redeem 6k now and when you make another 1800 , you can redeem that later. And you cannot redeem 5k. It has to be in multiples of 2k.
    I never opted for GV's but must be the same.

13. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    @Usa bhai Panelstation has redeem option of 5k option also...

14. usa11

Credit:
    also for zc ? It didn't worked for me last month when I had 5k but could only exchange 4k.

15. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Yes for zipcash also..... :) Might be some problem is there at that time....

16. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    in gv it is 2/5/8 hundred, will check zc. ipanel is throwing malware warning in my office PC, using chrome. all PC have norton running which is crap so may be false threat alert. anyone else getting the same? :)

17. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    I have redeemed 5K points recently...

18. usa11

Credit:
    I am not getting any such warnings at ipanel. Using Guardian as antivirus

19. Shiva26

Shiva26 New Member

Credit:
  20. usa11

Credit:
    Thanks Shiva bro
    Can you pls give more details about the site.
    Do they have only surveys ? How's the payment , approx how much
    per survey , how many surveys per month , etc.
    Thanks