Find online stores with worldwide shipping for your Online Shopping

Discussion in 'Merchant's Den' started by Jilpa, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Jilpa

Jilpa Member

Credit:
    Here I would like to discuss with Online Shopper who are usually looking for products online. They are mainly concentrating on the online stores with shipping worldwide for their order.

Online Shoppers mainly having two Questions in their minds while shopping online.

1. Safe and Secure Shopping

2. Shipping

JMHsouk online stores with shipping worldwidecome without any hidden charges or extra fees. This particular service is offered to the existing esteemed customers and potential customers in the open market with a lot of perfection. This offer gives you a grand chance to have a shopping experience in the comfort of your home or office. JMHsouk come with answers to your questions in your mind.

1. Safe and Secure Shopping

Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card on JHMsouk?

Your online transactions at JMHsouk are secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. JMHsouk uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.

All credit card and debit card payments on JMHsouk are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.

Does JMHsouk store my credit/debit card information?

JMHsouk stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.

2. Online stores with shipping worldwide partners

www.aramex.com www.fedxp.com www.dhl.com

Door to Door service (upon request) within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

We are happy to offer International shipping.