Free Rs50 Talktime on signing up for new account for facebook from your mobile

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by BLING6, Oct 17, 2012.

1. BLING6

BLING6 Active Member

Credit:
    The details include: a credit of Rs.50 for every referral that you bring. The amount is given in the form of talk time. The offer is only valid when you register through the special link – http://m.facebook.com/tt
    It appears as the usual registration flow and you do not even require an email address to register this way. Facebook claims to credit the amount in 3 days time.
    So for every new number you register you get Rs50Talktime
    Grab it now
    Valid only for new registration
    Offer image below

A new sim-card a many places is available for INR 10, registering the number on Facebook takes some 2-3 Rupees via GPRS connection, and once you receive the 50 bucks, it is still an income of 38-40 rupees
    So get free talk time

[​IMG]

2. xxx

xxx Active Member

Credit:
    tried it now

Lets wait and watch !

If v get the talktime [​IMG]

3. BLING6

BLING6 Active Member

Credit:
    i am waiting for you to reply
    balli ka bakra

4. Download123

Download123 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Register On Facebook And Get Flat Rs.50 Mobile Recharge

We all know about Facebook and there is hardly anyone who doesn't hve Facebook account now a days but if you are among few lucky ones who doesn't have FB account then here is the perfect reason to create one. Facebook India has just started a Facebook Talktime promotion where they are giving flat Rs.50 mobile recharge on every new registration. To get this mobile recharge you need to create a new account with a new mobile number.The mobile recharge will be done in the form of talk- time , All you need to do is use below mentioned Facebook Free Mobile Recharge url and start earning free recharge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not just this if you refer your friends then you and your friend both will be getting flat Rs.50 recharge. So what are you waiting for , just follow the below steps and claim your free mobile recharge from Facebook.

How to get Rs.50 mobile recharge from Facebook

1. Click here to visit Facebook Mobile Registration page

2. Now enter your fresh mobile number which you have not used in Facebook before

3. Secondly enter the mobile number of the friend who referred you, if you are being referred by onlinesasta.com then just enter your second mobile number ( or any mobile of your friends or family member)

4. Your account will be created instantly, now add some friends, upload some pics and wait for your free mobile recharge

NOTE: Once you sign up and confirm your account, you will receive the talktime within 3 days. If you don't receive the talktime within 3 days, email talktime@fb.com

i got Rs. 50 on my mobile. so i want to share with Onlinesasta.com

5. Hardik Jogi

Hardik Jogi New Member

Credit:

should be in freebie section..i will move...

6. Download123

Credit:

ok hardik

7. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

This is repost..Merging threads...

8. Download123

Credit:
    sorry bro.. but i had searched then i don't see then i post... sorry for my mistake

9. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    type facebook in search box...this is first thread which will appear in search results

10. Hardik Jogi

Hardik Jogi New Member

Credit:
    btw does this really work...?

I referred 2 members many days back...i got 100 rs recharge after few days from unknown source...so may be that was from facebook but i am not sure