Get 10% Visa Card Cashback on Amazon.in COD Order

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by stive, Sep 14, 2016.

1. stive

stive Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Offer Period: 15th September to 15th December 2016
    Frequently Asked Questions
    What is the offer?
    Place two prepaid orders on the Amazon.in website or mobile application (“Amazon.in”) using a Visa credit or debit card (“Eligible Card”) and get Rs.100 cash back in the form of Amazon.in gift card issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Offer”). This Offer is valid using the Eligible Card between 15th September to 15th December, 2016, both days included (“Offer Period”). You will be able to avail this Offer only if you fulfill the eligibility criteria set out below.

What is the eligibility for the Offer?
    To be eligible to avail the Offer, you should have paid using a credit/debit card for your “Cash on delivery” order during the period starting from June 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016. Once you complete this step, you will receive an email/app notification from Amazon that you are eligible to participate in the Offer.

How and when will I get the cash back?
    The cash back will be credited in the form of Amazon.in gift card issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited. This will be credited to the Amazon customer account that was used to place the orders latest by Jan 15th 2017.

Do I need a promo code to avail the Offer?
    No, you do not need a promo code. Just fulfill the eligibility criteria set out above and use your Eligible Card to make the payment at the time of checkout.

Do I need a promo code to avail the Offer?
    No, you do not need a promo code. Just fulfill the eligibility criteria set out above and use your Eligible Card to make the payment at the time of checkout.

Can I avail the Offer on more than one purchase?
    No, the cash back in the form of Amazon.in gift card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) can be availed only once per customer during the Offer Period.

What is the minimum purchase value that I need to do to avail the Offer?
    There is no minimum purchase value to avail this Offer.

What happens if I return the product I paid for using an Eligible Card during the Offer Period?
    You will not be entitled to claim the Offer if you return the product.

Terms & Conditions
    1. This offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Visa Inc. (“Visa”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
    2. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa credit and/or debit card (“Eligible Card”) issued in India by any bank (“Cardholder”).
    3. The Offer is valid from during the Offer Period, unless extended by Visa and/or Amazon at their sole discretion.
    4. Under the Offer, any Cardholder who makes a purchase of any product(s) on http://www.amaz...n/ using cash on delivery (“COD”) and pays for it using his/her Eligible Card on delivery will be provided an Amazon.in gift card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) (“Amazon.in GC”) worth 10% of his/her transaction value, up to a maximum of Rs. 100 per Eligible Card. The Offer is valid only for customers paying with his/her Visa debit/credit/prepaid card at the time of delivery
    5. The Offer is valid only for customers paying with his/her Visa debit/credit/prepaid card at the time of delivery.
    6. The cash back is as per the below slabs:
    (i) Purchase up to Rs.1,000 – Get 10% of the purchase value back
    (ii) Purchase up to Rs.1,000 and above – Get Rs.100 back

7. The maximum value of an Amazon.in GC provided under this Offer will not exceed Rs. 100 per Eligible Card.
    8. Visa and Amazon reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer.
    9. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
    10. Visa and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
    11. Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
    12. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
    13. You hereby agree that Amazon and/or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the Offer.
    14. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Visa or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
    15. The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Visa card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
    16. All disputes arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
    17. The participation in the Offer is subject to the availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery and is restricted to locations where this machine is available. The Offer is not valid for pin codes not eligible for COD or in respect of products not eligible for COD.
    18. You hereby release from liability, and agree to hold harmless Amazon and its affiliates. This release is for:
    (i) your inability to claim the Offer for any reason whatsoever;
    (ii) the non-delivery, the delay in the delivery of your COD order; and
    (iii) non- availability or non-functioning or malfunctioning of the card accepting machine.

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=9960954031