Get 15% of the transaction value up to a maximum of Rs.2500 on Travel Deals

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by stive, Sep 20, 2016.

1. stive

stive Well-Known Member

Credit:
    https://www.nearb...om

How does cashback work?
    - Step 1: Apply cashback code during the purchase, in the “Apply Coupon Code” section
    - Step 2: Visit Merchant outlet (or website) to use the voucher or Check-in (for travel merchants)
    - Step 3: Once you have used your voucher or checked-in (for travel merchants) we will apply cashback as nearbuy credits within 48 hours.
    - Step 4: These credits can be used for any of your future purchases on nearbuy
    Get Started
    TRAVEL2500

Term & Conditions
    - Code TRAVEL2500 will credit 15% of the transaction value up to a maximum of Rs.2500 to the same account from which the initial transaction was made

- Valid only on purchases made through nearbuy app only

- This offer is valid for one Transaction per user

- Expires Friday, 23rd Sept., 2016, 11:59:59 PM

- Valid only on Travel offers

- Cashback will be awarded as credits to customer within 48 hours of check-in

- In case customer has purchased multiple vouchers in one order, cashback will be awarded as and when each voucher is redeemed

- The amount of cashback awarded on redemption of each voucher will be calculated based on the relative price of that voucher

- E.g. I bought 2 vouchers, one of Rs. 1000 and another of Rs. 2000 and was eligible for Rs.200 cashback. I then redeemed the Rs.1000 voucher but did not redeem Rs. 2000 voucher. I will receive cashback of 200X(1000/3000) = Rs. 66.67 as credits within 48 hours of check-in

- Customer cannot apply both promo and cashback on the same order

- In case customer cancels his/her order, no cashback can be claimed

- In case customer partially cancels his/her order (i.e. if one cancels few of the vouchers in a multi-voucher order), cashback will be awarded to him/her only for the vouchers which he/she redeems and not for the cancelled vouchers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and will not be valid on certain exclusive features