[Groupon] HCL ME K-28 Handheld Gaming Console for Rs.890

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PIEKEY, Dec 13, 2012.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    HCL ME K-28 Handheld Gaming Console for Rs.890

[​IMG]

Get It And Visit The Website

Price Comparison
    1. ToyGully @ 1890
    2. BalGopal @ 1890
    3. naapTol @ 1890
    4. FlipKart @ 1299

Description
    Gamers Alert! Save Rs.1000 on an HCL ME K-28 Handheld Gaming Console. Pay ONLY Rs.890 and Get FREE Delivery! COD Available.

Looking for a mid-day adrenaline rush? A boxing match or some racing action? No, not the physically strenuous type that makes you all sweaty and tired. We’re talking of games which let you relax in the comfort of home. Today’s Crazeal to an HCL Gaming Console is just the thing for you!

Experience the new generation of mobile entertainment with the new HCL ME Gaming Console. The HCL ME K-28 Gaming Console is ideal for the development of the little genius in your children and expose them to sports, puzzles and plethora of edutainment games that help in the overall development of their mind. The model has been designed for many hours of fun. Besides being well designed & easy to handle, this cool gadget is portable and can be carried anywhere you want.

The K28 range of 28 inbuilt games based on action, logic, strategy and racing. So, surprise your genius with an awesome on-the-go entertainment option!

Key Features:

16 Bit Graphics: Ensure sharp image output on screen

TFT Screen: Handheld game console with color TFT screen gives clear & sharp display

Plug & Play TV OUT Option: You can connect your console to TV and display your game on the screen

Earphone Slot: Listen to the action of the game without disturbing those around you

Built In Speakers: Clear & sharp sound output with volume control key

Functional Keys:
    Smooth & quick responds hot keys with 8 way direction pad

Auto Power OFF: The unit will auto power OFF when not in use for over 3 minutes

Technical Specifications:

Color: Brown

LCD Screen Dimension: 2.5 inch color TFT screen

TV OUT Format: PAL output

Product Weight: 75g

Power: AAA alkaline / rechargeable batteries

CE, RoHS Certified (completely Safe & User Friendly)

Fully Recyclable
    HCL ME – K28 Handheld Game Console

Great Value, Free Delivery