[Happinesssale] Smoothie Maker @ Rs 3960

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Download123, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Download123

Download123 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Smoothie Maker @ Rs 3960

[​IMG]

http://www.happinesssale.com/smoothie-maker.html

Specifications:
    Product Info

Model – BL-9253
    Voltage: 230V
    Frequency – 50HZ
    Power – 300W

Rapid preparation of fresh smoothies, juices, creamy desserts, spicy sauces and fiery dips!From now on you don’t need to EAT your daily portion of healthy fruit and vitamins – just DRINK them instead with the all new Pro V Smoothie Maker. Smoothies, the new health trend, are made from whole fruit. When mixed to a puree, the juice from the fruit turns them into a creamy liquid. This creates that special “smooth” and velvety consistency which gives the fruity drink its name.The revolutionary system design of the Pro V Smoothie Maker saves effort, space and time and its outstanding performance and unique function mean that your drink can be ready in a matter of seconds.Thanks to the new, patented blade unit (blade and whisk) your fresh fruit drinks will get that special creamy texture and have outstanding taste.

What’s included?

1x Smoothie Maker
    1x Small Cup
    1x Jumbo Cup
    1x Multipurpose Cleaning Cup
    1x Drinking Lid
    1x Instruction Manual with recipes

FAQ’S:

1.Can I put all removable parts into the dishwasher?

Yes, except for the motor unit.

2.Can I add boiling hot ingredients to the blending jar?

No, let the ingredients cool down to 85c to avoid damaging parts of the appliance.

3.What can I do if liquids leak out of the blender?

Reduce the quantity.

4.Why does the motor unit give off an unpleasant smell during processing?

This often happens when new appliances are used for the first time. The smell will disappear after you have used the Smoothie Maker a few times. if the Smoothie Maker has been running for too long it may also emit smoke. If this is the case, switch the appliance off and let it cool down for an hour.

5.What can I do if the blade unit or the motor get stuck during processing?

Switch the Smoothie Maker off and remove the ingredients causing the blockage. Use smaller portion in future.

6.My smoothie is too viscous?

Please add mineral water or fruit juice. Swivel the cup with motor unit upwards the Smoothie Maker starts to operate

7.How do I switch off my Smoothie Maker?

Push the safety-button! Swivel the cup with motor-unit downwards