HCL ME U1 Tablet @ Rs.5,799

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Nausad, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
    [align=center][​IMG][/align]

http://www.infibeam.com/SDP.action?cata ... U1-4-White

Free HCL Branded Pouch and Clear Trip Voucher (inside the box)

HCL ME U1 Tablet : At a Glance

Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System
    7 inch LED Capacitive Multitouch Screen
    Cortex A8 1 GHz Processor
    0.3 MP Primary Camera

HCL ME U1 Tablet

Contemplating buying a reliable and affordable tablet? We suggest you take a look at the very impressive HCL ME Tablet U1.

Display

HCL ME U1 Tablet is fitted with a large and bright 7 inch multi-touch Capacitive Glass Touch screen, which offers a resolution of 800x480 pixels.

Operating System

Life made easy!

This tab is fast and efficient; as it allows the user to perform multiple tasks and switch between applications with ease.

This HCL tablet features the Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system along with Cortex A8 1 GHz processor for smooth functioning. The tablet also has a 512 MB RAM.

Connectivity

Connect to Cyberspace! With a single touch, this HCL tablet can take you virtually anywhere.

You can connect this tablet to internet via fast-paced wireless Wi-Fi network as well as 3G USB dongle and get online whenever you want.

For your convenience, the tablet is pre-loaded with various applications such as ibrowse, Naukri.com, 3D Digital weather clock, Ninja Rush, Saavn, Moneycontrol, SweetNSpicy, HCL touch, ICS browser, ibibo Rummy and ibibo Teenpatti.

The tablet has a port each for USB port, MINI USB, 3.5mm Headphone output jack and DC-In jack.

Camera

This HCL tablet is fitted with a 0.3 MP VGA front facing camera to capture life’s precious moments.

Memory and Battery

The internal 4GB memory is expandable to 32 GB through the external micro SD card slot.

Long battery life made possible with the 3600 mAh battery. The intelligent Display ON and OFF switch is ideal to save battery while you are listening to music.

If you are stuck, you can get assistance at any time of the day or night; as you have access to the HCLs 24x7 call center.

[​IMG]

2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    good deal