Infibeam - Upto 30% Off On International Albums & Songs

Discussion in 'Merchant's Den' started by vijaynair090, Jun 21, 2014.

1. vijaynair090

vijaynair090 New Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Infibeam brings an exclusive offer to buy International Songs & Music CDs online. This World Music Day Get upto 30% off on price tag of any International Music album or songs cd. Get the lowest price online and bring home your favourite International chartbuster albums of International artists like Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber & many more.

How to shop:

1. Click Here to go to Infibeam.com
    2. Search for the item by Product Name { you can also browse items online }
    3. Proceed to payment options and place the order ( Credit card/netbanking/CCD )
    4. Make the payment.
    5. No Coupon Code Required

Shipping charges:FREE

Happy shopping !!!

url: http://www.infibeam.com/Music/international-songs-showcase.html

2. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    U r continuosly posting deals from infibeam and that too from entertainment section. I am quite sure that u r merchant of infibeam or a seller. Moving this thread to merchant's den and if next time i find ur such thread in hot deals section, i will be left with no other option than banning u ....... @admin

3. vijaynair090

vijaynair090 New Member

Credit:
    Dear Admin,

I am not a merchant nor a seller of Infibeam. I am just posting deals which are having good offers. On your site there are lots of other users who are posting such deals everyday. So what is the problem in here with my deals. They are 100% genuine than other spammers deals. If you have any other questions give me reply. This is a deal posting site and i am simply posting a good deal, what else. So why there is question of banning the account. Hope you understand it and consider it a genuine user. Thanks