Magicpin app Refer & Earn Rs. 40 per Friends

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by stive, Apr 2, 2016.

1. stive

stive Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Magicpin app Refer & earn is back we can gett again 40 rs per refer...hurry up guys it's a limited time offer..Flipkart, Amazon, BookMYShow voucher, RechargeAnd many more. You can get amazon Flipkart,amazon,bms voucher of 500 just by just referring 12 of your friends.You get Rs. 15 instant when your friend join MagicPin through your Referral + Rs. 35 when your friends redeem his first cashback from MagicPin. Your friends also get Rs. 40 on his frist cashback.

Minimum Redemption : Rs.250 For voucher, Rs.40 For Recharge.

About the app

• Magicpin is a local community where users discover people, get likes and followers on their selfies, and get rewards / deals from merchants in their locality. With more than 25,000 merchant partners in Delhi, Bengaluru and Jaipur, magicpin is already present all around you.
    • We show you the happening places around you, where you could eat out tonight, where your friends are hanging out, a 5-star spa you always wanted at your price point. Magicpin is the one-stop destination to help your needs become delights.
    • For every visit you make to a magicpin partner outlet, you get free cashback in magicpin points (upto 100% of the bill value) that can be redeemed for a number of exciting options:
    • Exclusive coupons and gift vouchers of local businesses
    • Phone recharge (Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, etc)
    • Ecommerce gift vouchers (Flipkart, Amazon)
    • Events (BookMyShow)

What you need to do?

• Browse, like, comment on the activity you see around you and follow friends and interesting people you discover
    • Visit magicpin partner outlets, purchase and upload your selfie.
    • Win free attractive cashbacks, discounts as magicpin points
    • Redeem magicpin points for more goodies
    • Those who need referral code message me in inbox it's a limited time offer so hurry up guys

How to Refer & Earn?

1. Download Magicpin app from Referral link,don't ask me .

2. Sign up

3. Open App Refer and Earn > Share Link with your friends

4. One you have enough points, you can redeem from wallet tab

What do I need to do?
    • Open the App, go to 'Invite' & click on 'Invite Friends' to share your referral link with friends (on WhatsApp, FB, Gmail and others!)
    What do my friends need to do?
    • They need to install the App using your referral link only, and complete their first successful magicpin cashback on the App.
    • If they don’t use your link (or download through some other source), we can’t consider it as a successful referral.
    What's in it for me and my friend?
    • You and your friend will be eligible for exciting goodies, referral rewards & referral contests from time to time! Keep checking out the App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicpin.local&hl=en

2. stive

stive Well-Known Member

Credit: