Mission Million-XOLO

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by jinu, Jun 28, 2014.

1. jinu

jinu Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

To participate in the Program, the consumers must purchase the XOLO promotional pack with the
    program logo on it. Next, they may take the following route to participate in the Program:

The Online Route:
    (i) The participants will have to log on to http://www.xolo.in/missionmillion.in and follow instructions on the
    website (promotion page) to participate in the Program.
    (ii) The participant will be required to enter the IMEI number (only one) given on promotional pack as
    IMEI 1, as per instructions on the website and their mobile number and other details in the format
    mentioned therein.
    (iii) There will be no charges for entries made online other than the charge to respective Internet
    Service Providers for the internet usage.
    (iv) If the participant registers on to the website after completion of the Program Period, the
    Participant will be shown a message informing them that the Program is over and that their entry will
    not be entertained for winner selection; this response message will be shown only for 7 days after the
    completion of the Program Period. (v) There will be an IMEI number verification process, If the participant enters an invalid IMEI
    number, the entry will be cancelled and will not be considered for the contest.

PROGRAM PERIOD AND PROMOTIONAL PACKS: (i) The program will commence on 10th May, 2014 i.e. winners will be selected among the people who have bought XOLO between 10th May, 2014 and 20th July, 2014 (“Program Period”) and participated by registering online before 27th July 2014. 11 winners shall be selected during theProgram Period. However the IMEI number of the phones purchased before the Program Period and entered by the Participants will NOT be considered for selection of winners during the Program Period. A valid proof of purchase (Retail Tax Invoice) with the date of purchase during the promotion period and activation during the promo period will be a pre-requisite for the same. (ii) This program shall run across all the smartphones of XOLO (“promotional packs”) (iii) The consumers can make can participate any time during the Program Period i.e. choose the day when he/she wishes to participate during the Program Period, irrespective of the date of purchase ofpack. However, the last date of participation is 27th July’14. (iv) Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received through onlineparticipation. (v) The manner of selecting the winning entry is described under the Clause of "Winner Selection".
    https://www.xolo.in/missionmillion/index.html