Myntra : 23rd June, 1.00 - 4.00 pm It's Happy Hour Tomorrow | 25% Off + Great Prizes to be Won

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PIEKEY, Jun 22, 2013.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    It's Happy Hour Tomorrow | 25% Off + Great Prizes to be Won

[​IMG]

www.myntra.com
    23rd June, 1.00 - 4.00 pm

We are really excited about tomorrow's big Sale. For just 3 hours tomorrow, from 1 pm to
    4 pm, we are giving just you and a few select customers

An additional
    25% OFF
    on all orders above Rs.1499

Remember tomorrow, the more you spend the more you get. Apart from this, we are giving away amazing prizes like iPad and iPod to the highest spenders.

Who gets what prize?
    • Top spender - iPad2
    • 2nd top spender - iPod Nano
    • 3rd to 5th top spenders - Gift card worth Rs. 5000
    • 6th to 10th top spenders - Gift card worth Rs. 2000
    [​IMG]
    The standings are calculated on
    total purchase value during the period.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

» What is the Myntra Happy Hour?
    It's a 3-hour INVITE ONLY event where a few of our select customers get an additional 25% off on ALL orders above Rs.1499 on 23rd June, between 1pm-4pm

» How can you avail the offer?
    We will add the coupon to your account before 1pm on 23rd June. This coupon will only be valid from your registered account from 1pm-4pm on 23rd June. The coupon can be applied at the payment page to reflect the discount

» Are there any limitations on the coupon?
    No, you can use them on any number of purchases you make, regardless of the value of the purchase from 1pm-4pm on 23rd June. You just have to log onto your registered account linked to mail id to participate in this event.

» How do I know if I am among the top spenders?
    We will have a real time leader board where you can see track your position and see what it will take to be a top spender. The leader board can be accessed using the link which will be shared with you on 23rd June before 1pm. The link will go live at 1pm on 23rd June and can be accessed when you are logged into your account.

» How do I know if I am a winner of the prizes?
    Given that the leader board will be updated on a real time basis, you will know at 4pm itself whether you are a winner.

» I have some cashback in my Myntra account. Can I use that?
    Yes, orders using cashback during this event will be considered and added to your total spends

» Can I buy for my family and friends as well?
    Yes, you're absolutely free to make any number of purchases using this coupon

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    1. The event will be held only for 3 hours on 23rd June between 1pm-4pm
    2. By making purchases during the event, you will automatically be included in the leader board
    3. Purchases made during this event will only be entitled to a refund through cashback in case of returns/cancellations
    4. Only those purchases made during this period will be shown in the dashboard
    5. You have to log onto Myntra.com using mail id to avail of the offer and participate in the event
    6. Maximum COD transaction per account is limited to Rs. 20,000 but larger transactions can be made using online payment options
    7. The prizes will be shipped on July 23rd 2013

2. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    Expired. Move it from upcoming deals section.